Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Animated?

Options
  • 07-04-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Should I get the entire season of Transformers Animated from the States?

Its really crap how they have delayed the release of the first season by splitting it into little volumes....Europe always does that with childrens programmes!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MrDazzPants

I was thinking of buying Transformers animated on DVD too but I reckon i'll wait til season 3 comes out on DVD. Hopefully they will release a box set collection but i think I'm hoping for to much :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the last episode came really close to jumping the shark for me, really pushed the limit of stupid plot elements I can take in my saturday morning cartoons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Lockdown episodes are always awesome as he's clearly based slightly on Death's Head from the comics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MrDazzPants

Unlockable season 3 footage on the cartoon network site! Do the quiz and answer the questions correctly to get a clip from season 3 episode 36 "Predacons Rising" :D

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promos/200904_transformers/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Lockdown episodes are always awesome as he's clearly based slightly on Death's Head from the comics.

yeah but he seems to be more evil then megatron by this point in the series, he has either f*cked up every autobot team member or commited some henious crime in the past that has tormented them since.

He might be getting overused slightly, he's awesome but at some point you have to ask why he is not leading the decepticons.

And Prowl suffers the same issue on the autobot side of things. he seems more important then Optimus Prime half the time. I wouldnt mind if they went with it, but they keep edging back and forth.

Also it was confusing that they initially thought their master disapeared and then
    we find out that they know he's dead

• Advertisement
Advertisement