Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night Round 4

Options
  • 07-04-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/46760.html

Anyone getting this? I enjoyed FNR3 greatly (and I'm not normally into sports games). The movements looks far more fluid in this version, something that always pulled me out of the last.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Loved Fight Night 3 and still play it every now and then. I'll be interested in picking this up and am happy to hear they're dropping the Parry system in favour of more realistic play

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My most anticipated game of 2009.

www.aliortyson.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

I loved Fight Night Round 3 so i cant wait to get this.!It should be great.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Really looking forward to it.

The fact that Mayweather wont be in the game is pretty crappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I hope they get rid of the super punch knock-out. I think I've played 3 games on-line and each one ended in a matter of seconds because my opponent did some analogue stick wizardry to produce one of these.

• Advertisement
Advertisement