Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temp Work Visa

Options
  • 07-04-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Ive just been told that i can apply for a Temp Work Visa.

I just checked them out online and from what i understand i need to find a job first and then i can actually apply for the visa?

My Question is really, has anyone experience with this sort of Visa?
    And is it really possibel to get a job offered without having a Visa?

We would like to move to NZ in around 12 month... :confused:

Thanks
    Sumse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

can get a working holiday visa which will allow you to work for 12months. what most people do is get the people they've worked with to then sponsor them for a work visa.

one of the rules iwth the work visas though is that they cannot be given out if there is evidence that there are kiwis in the workforce who could do that job.

i applied for one after my working holiday, but was denied, cos my job doesnt actually require any qualifications, and therefore, any unemployed kiwi could technically have done it. which kinda sucked for me.

here on a permit now, but sponsored my by partner, who's a kiwi.

Advertisement