Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mobile

• 07-04-2009 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a "new" phone from ebay. I want something fairly cheap, max about €100. I'm on the three network so I need something with 3g capability.
    I would go and buy a cheap one in a three shop but I want a good expensive phone that I can get cheap on ebay because its used.

What would you reccomend? Make isn't important.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

This post has been deleted.

Yeah I will thanks, I buy quite a lot from ebay and have never been stung yet thankfully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,250 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you will get stung on a cheap expensive phone (i did last week;))....you might be best try and find an irish 3 phone on adverts.ie or somewhere similar, should be a few nokia n73's, n95, e65, lg viewtys, knocking around....if you look at a new one you might get back up to €100 in upgrade credit....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

you will get stung on a cheap expensive phone (i did last week;))....you might be best try and find an irish 3G phone on adverts.ie or somewhere similar, should be a few nokia n73's, n95, e65, lg viewtys, knocking around....if you look at a new one you might get back up to €100 in upgrade credit....

Sorry, you forgot a letter. Entirely accidental, I'm sure.

Advertisement