Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Photo Walk Saturday 11th April

Options
  • 07-04-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

2564849306_7c5d6cbe88.jpg

I am organising a photo walk in Dublin city centre this Saturday 11th April '09 with bloggers and photobloggers, it is however open to all and, as they say, the more the merrier.

The idea being simple; meet at the spire and take it from there. So far there is no set plan/route - but it will end with pints.

All suggestions are welcome and encouraged and we will decide what to do on the day. It doesn't have to be in the city centre either. A little dart/luas trip would be fun (I like trains).

I have heard mention of a Boards.ie exhibition somewhere on Saturday (correct me if I'm wrong); we could pop in a grab some people on our way out.

There is a facebook event page for this too - if you have facebook (who hasn't got facebook?) do register if you are 'definitely' or 'maybe' going so we can get an idea of numbers and who to wait for before starting.

Hopefully see plenty of you there.

The Spire
    O'Connell Street
    2pm.

philokanephotography.com
    icedcoffee.ie
    photo.icedcoffee.ie
    twitter: @icedcoffee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

icedcoffee wrote: »

if you have facebook (who hasn't got facebook?)
    ME! :p

Nice pic btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 icedcoffee

Thanks to all who came on Saturday, it was a lot of fun.
    I'll post here when we plan another like it.

My pics are on PIX.IE

1329DDA52354411AA33BDB416AF3C919-500.jpg

834F8B2E9E5B4E45819C407682BFC8D4-500.jpg

035C34DAC37E4F3EBB1AA036BDE3264B-500.jpg

3BFE1D4FF0954D21970E0F507491140F-500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭eightcell

i would be interested in this if you are planning another!

Advertisement