Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGH My 21st!!

Options
  • 07-04-2009 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Right straight to the point:
    Have my 21st coming up in July and would like to throw a party or something for it as I have really celebrated one since I was a child. Im just scared hardly anyone will turn up, also seeing as im from wicklow town there are only 3 possible places to hold the thing as my house is too small.....any ideas or any help at all lol.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 randomcorkgirl

Okay first of all... Dontg worry about no1 turning up. my sister was the same for her 21st in december and despite the fact that people had christmas parties on the same night loads of people turned up so dont worry bout it...
    second... did u think about putting a marquee in ur back garden or having a bbq... what about booking out a resturant... or maybe u could book out an area in the local niightclub??

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mini mouse

yeah dont freak out about people not showing....the people that you really want to be ther will be there and that's all that will matter!

I'd probably throw it on fri rather than sat nite as I find most people can go fri from my experience!

dont worry too much about the venue either ... its amazing what decorations can do and all you really need is a bar and a dance floor !!

Also I got a dj for mine ....seemed like such a waste of money now when i look back ...my friend had a marquee at her's and just had her ipod on random with good ipod speakers - job done & about €300 saved ! im sure whatever place you host it can give you a microphone for you're speach etc!

Best of look with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lovem

Just thought I would upadate my 21st worries, well had the party and everything was grand, not as many people as I wanted their but all those that mattered to me came. Ended up costing quiet a bit (food, decorations, music, venue) but broke even on presents:D so its all good hehe

Advertisement