Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amero (NA Currency)

Options
  • 07-04-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

Recently I've heard renewed talks about the Amero following the slide of the Dollar and the Chinese proposals for a new world currency.

What is the likelihood of the Amero becoming a reality and what would be the guesstimated time frame? 25 years?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I'd expect most of the US would be against the Amero do you not think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

This has been "rumored" about for ages. Its up there with "The Bush Administration" orchestrated 9/11" garbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Considering the U.S. Administration reaction when Saddam wanted to sell oil in euro, I'd guess that this is a non-runner too.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I thin kit's part of the same rumour that the US are deliberately trying to trash the dollar, since they owe the Chinese billions of them. Chinese are super pissed, hence them being part of the call for a world currency.

Advertisement