Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant?

Options
  • 07-04-2009 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

does anybody know when the next installment is in? negative funds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I picked mine up today; the cheque was dated March 19th :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic but can you make an effort with full words regob....no text speak is in the Charter...and we're all smarty pants students after all :D Go on :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

anything for you meanie, it is a necessary requirement for me to fulfil my potential as a student to meet this requirement, i plan to analyse this problem by conducting my sentences in the correct fashion.

sorry only joking, yeah keep forgeting, its just a habit, i will try my best to get rid of it. sorry bout this.

by the way i know my first sentence doesnt make any sense.

just to clarify is cmon?????????? considered text speak?????????

I wouldn't have said so; it was around long before texting. I'm open to correction on it though - if you want to report the post be my guest.

I wouldn't have said so; it was around long before texting. I'm open to correction on it though - if you want to report the post be my guest.

they wont give me my grant till after easter, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement

Yeah my housemate was saying the same about when she was at Magee with me - they never got it til after Easter. Must be some rule of theirs rather than the council taking their time :rolleyes:

Yeah my housemate was saying the same about when she was at Magee with me - they never got it til after Easter. Must be some rule of theirs rather than the council taking their time :rolleyes:

its just uu being ********************

No change there then. Maybe you could ask the council when they actually sent it...then blow one at Finance?

No change there then. Maybe you could ask the council when they actually sent it...then blow one at Finance?

they basically said they have but arnt giving it out cause they give them out after easter, its my money give me it. agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe you could raise it with the SU. I'm sure those power-hungry machines will remember it come election time :P

• Advertisement

Maybe you could raise it with the SU. I'm sure those power-hungry machines will remember it come election time :P

im away next year so they dont care bout me, i feel so unloved????????

Advertisement