Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase/Heatons etc... hotel discount code?

• 07-04-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I read from a previous thread that the special in connection with hotelpoints that Homebase and Heatons are offering takes the same discount code repeatedly. I used this code for a break in Galway last August and found it very good value.

Does anyone have a code as I have lost the one I used last year? Just trying to save the €50 in the stores above :)

I'm looking to get a good deal on a hotel in or near the North. If anyone else knows of a similar deal within 1hr or less driving distance of Belfast please post.

Cheers ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

IC Hotels 2 nights for the price of 1 link for European Hotels below. Not all hotels are available on this offer, definitely not Southern Ireland Hotels. I have used this for Holiday Inn in Antrim (right at outlet mall), and also recently for the Staybridge Suites in Liverpool. Great Bargain.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive

Good Luck

Brosna

Advertisement