Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 - Points to discuss

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I'm not going to give links and evidence, for the simple reason, the abuse on this thread is already becoming apparent. i'm not here to prove I'm migth and Im right, Infact I came on this thread to spread awareness and my views as well as listening to others.

As Adrian said the obviousness of the current reality staged on this planet, and how sinister the obvious playing out in the events. Is really showing us "normal" people how ignorant we all are.

None of you know what is controlling your planet. I'm not going to dicusss anymore. Infact I can see why those who have all the secret knowledge you ever wanted to know.

Is not been shown to you, none of you are ready.

P.S I know who was behind 9/11. It is not because I'm against the government or power. I understand how power works in phyiscal reality. It actually does not matter if it was any particular group. The idea behind 9/11, as far as the government are concerned was to put more fear into this reality. Fear is what controls this world. Bigger forces not one of you know about are involved in this.

Osama is the least of your worries;)

US government can make up audio videos and pretend it's Osama, not really rocket science.

Not another line am I going to continue with 9/11 untill most of humanty learn to dicern, and use logic and intution. i.e the fused brain.

This is why some humans proprell and automaticall can see reality alot easier than others. The right and left brain are both fused together giving them higher photographic/Abractive 6h sense awareness.

I understand this is very complex information, As I said, I kept it general as you are not ready yet;)

All I'll say is the universe is watching closely:) Light or darnkess, happiness or destruction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No evidence, just more rhetoric? Shock and horror.

Maybe it's because you don't actually have any such evidence.

King Mob wrote: »
    No evidence, just more rhetoric? Shock and horror.

Maybe it's because you don't actually have any such evidence.

No I've researched all the evidence, but its no point in dicussing it with you both. Infact I can even understand why it is your like this on this argument.

But keep going with that. I'm not here to judge or tell you to believe anything.

I actually was going to post up to videos of Osama where he looks different. Clearly show they are two dfiferent people. Since I was at work and I'm tired, I'm not going too.The whole irony and excitement in dicussing on this thread has burnt out. I know I will end up been thrown abuse and what not as Ive have already. I don't see the point. I've seen many others tell me not to bother. YOu both are fixed on one view and thats it. Time will eventually cause you both to see things in more light.

Good luck with your "I'm right" argument. I'm wrong of course

mysterious wrote: »
    No I've researched all the evidence, but its no point in dicussing it with you both. Infact I can even understand why it is your like this on this argument.

But keep going with that. I'm not here to judge or tell you to believe anything.

I actually was going to post up to videos of Osama where he looks different. Clearly show they are two dfiferent people. Since I was at work and I'm tired, I'm not going too.The whole irony and excitement in dicussing on this thread has burnt out. I know I will end up been thrown abuse and what not as Ive have already. I don't see the point. I've seen many others tell me not to bother. YOu both are fixed on one view and thats it. Time will eventually cause you both to see things in more light.

Good luck with your "I'm right" argument. I'm wrong of course
    Either you have the evidence or you don't.
    If you don't post the evidence why should anyone believe you?

Given the amount of blustering you're doing and the complete lack of post of any evidence to back up your claims, I'm gonna guess that you don't have the evidence you claim you do.

Either you have the evidence or you don't.
    If you don't post the evidence why should anyone believe you?

Given the amount of blustering you're doing and the complete lack of post of any evidence to back up your claims, I'm gonna guess that you don't have the evidence you claim you do.

NO, I made the choice not to spend my life teaching you this, or to give evidence and then to be rediculed, as I have already.

I'm a big fan of respect and balance, until I see that then we will congrugate.

I've already asked for you to back up your arguements, and you to prove points, Yuu never do. You spend all of your energy asking questions and demanding even. You drain energy from others.

Why do you think others don't bother in replying.

• Advertisement

NO, I made the choice not to spend my life teaching you this, or to give evidence and then to be rediculed, as I have already.

I'm a big fan of respect and balance, until I see that then we will congrugate.

I've already asked for you to back up your arguements, and you to prove points, Yuu never do. You spend all of your energy asking questions and demanding even. You drain energy from others.

Why do you think others don't bother in replying.
    Yup, asking questions is a bad thing alright.

When I was a child, I went for walks with my grandad, and for two years, all I did was ask questions.

I later realised, My grandad, didn't want me to go with him all the time:D. I realised that I burnt him out with questions. When he answered one, I asked another and so on. I was just a child who wanted to learn.

But a few years later I realised, that people are not going to know all the questions I want answered.

So I got out there and seeked the answers myself. Take some self responsiblity please. This world is universal, stop demanding questions to be answered all the time, contribute, and you will see people more than welcome to answer some of your questions.

Can I personal question you don't have to answer, ask what age you roughly, 18 -25, 25-30, 30-40, 40+

But your going to need balance

Dunno if you'd understand what I mean by that. GIve and take. Don't expect anyone on this forum to spend their free time answering you question's all the time.

Trust me on that one. :)

When I was a child, I went for walks with my grandad, and for two years, all I did was ask questions.

I later realised, My grandad, didn't want me to go with him all the time:D. I realised that I burnt him out with questions. When he answered one, I asked another and so on. I was just a child who wanted to learn.

But a few years later I realised, that people are not going to know all the questions I want answered.

So I got out there and seeked the answers myself. Take some self responsiblity please. This world is universal, stop demanding questions to be answered all the time, contribute, and you will see people more than welcome to answer some of your questions.

Can I personal question you don't have to answer, ask what age you roughly, 18 -25, 25-30, 30-40, 40+

So not a fan or Socrates then?

But you've answered none of my questions (or any one's), failed every time to produce evidence you claim to have, ignored points and made ton of accusations against people who don't agree with you.

In fact all you've done is spew rants and ravings?

So answer these questions at least: why should anyone believe you? How do we know your telling the truth?
    And how do you know you're right?

But your going to need balance

Dunno if you'd understand what I mean by that. GIve and take. Don't expect anyone on this forum to spend their free time answering you question's all the time.

Trust me on that one. :)

Yes I need balance and stop asking difficult questions and just believe you without a scrap of evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

okay attack the post not the poster.

I'd imagine that we'd agree we're both strangers, we've never met and we know little or nothing about each other. So as I think for myself and am reasonably sceptical if someone makes claims and expects me to believe them the very least I'd expect is some logic, then I'd expect at least some evidence. But you don't answer anything ever, you just post more rhetoric and more claims.

On this thread we've gone through evidence in detail about the Pentagon attack. It looked like we'd actually gotten somewhere for a change, we weren't all in agreement or anything but maybe the conspiracy didn't look so sure any more. You come back from another ban and we now have pages of stuff about just about nothing, rambling bull****. Which you've singularly failed to back up in any way, shape or form. I'm really tired of this bull****.

In the short time I've 'known' you I can think of other reasons why your grandfather didn't want to walk with you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

To bring this back on topic a bit, something that I brought up a while ago, the docco about the towers with all the video footage, theres one bit of theat I still want a 'plausible' explanation for, the bit which shows trhe second plane, from 2 different camera angles in split screen, but flying 2 verry different aproachs.

and when did WTC7 first catch fire in the area which caused the colapse, fires caused by falling debris, how much debris cme down on it?

To bring this back on topic a bit, something that I brought up a while ago, the docco about the towers with all the video footage, theres one bit of theat I still want a 'plausible' explanation for, the bit which shows trhe second plane, from 2 different camera angles in split screen, but flying 2 verry different aproachs.
    Surely that footage would be online somewhere.
    What was the name of the documentary?

And what would it mean if it did show the plane coming in at a different angle

Edit: here four different videos and they all look consistent with each other.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RpNSF-er88&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELamUnF0EU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5nE-k0tUQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOwttgBpzE&feature=related

and when did WTC7 first catch fire in the area which caused the colapse, fires caused by falling debris, how much debris cme down on it?

I'd love to take a look so would be relink that documentary please.

Given that thousands of people saw the planes, broad daylight in the huge city an all that, I'll need some serious convincing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

meglome & mysterious, please try not to make this personal. Lets stick to the topic which is "911 - Points to discuss" not "our personal lives and the lives of fellow posters".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I'm not going to give links and evidence, for the simple reason, the abuse on this thread is already becoming apparent. i'm not here to prove I'm migth and Im right, Infact I came on this thread to spread awareness and my views as well as listening to others.

As Adrian said the obviousness of the current reality staged on this planet, and how sinister the obvious playing out in the events. Is really showing us "normal" people how ignorant we all are.

None of you know what is controlling your planet. I'm not going to dicusss anymore. Infact I can see why those who have all the secret knowledge you ever wanted to know.

Is not been shown to you, none of you are ready.

P.S I know who was behind 9/11. It is not because I'm against the government or power. I understand how power works in phyiscal reality. It actually does not matter if it was any particular group. The idea behind 9/11, as far as the government are concerned was to put more fear into this reality. Fear is what controls this world. Bigger forces not one of you know about are involved in this.

Osama is the least of your worries;)

US government can make up audio videos and pretend it's Osama, not really rocket science.

Not another line am I going to continue with 9/11 untill most of humanty learn to dicern, and use logic and intution. i.e the fused brain.

This is why some humans proprell and automaticall can see reality alot easier than others. The right and left brain are both fused together giving them higher photographic/Abractive 6h sense awareness.

I understand this is very complex information, As I said, I kept it general as you are not ready yet;)

All I'll say is the universe is watching closely:) Light or darnkess, happiness or destruction.

lad again agree with you on your points not because im on the same side but I just think your right in sense that if you do give proof, people on here will straight away just say it load of bull..

I have given two examples of proof that there is something more outside the box then the offical story yet all I have got back is that its a load of balls yet Im supposed to sit back and listen and look at there photos as pure evidence and from som there just pure inaccurate..

Can I point out one more time that I HOPE TO GOD IM WRONG ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT FAITHFUL DAY..

i have tried to reason but all i get back is abuse and smart comments aside from meglome who dont agree with, at least tries and IS reasonable and able hold down general conversation..

I am hoping that when I do get back home to maybe give few more key points with some decent evidence that more went on behind 9/11 then we know.. I dont mind peole coming in here saying im talking bull once they can prove so but then its just they show us evidence from the bush administration and we supposed sit back and say ah yes im such fool for thinking that way.....

Its amazing that nobody has attacked United States since and I will make it a bet Bin laden will never be found alive..EVER

And which two examples of proof where these?
    And what about the list of evidence meglone provided?
    And the questions I asked?

lad again agree with you on your points not because im on the same side but I just think your right in sense that if you do give proof, people on here will straight away just say it load of bull..

Well in fairness that's not really true. All anyone has to do is post their ideas and references for the proof. Now don't get me wrong it will be critically examined but that goes for everyone. Why is it just the so called debunkers that ask the practical questions. For example Sofa King Good posted a thesis about thermite being used to demolish WTC. I and others questioned this on the basis of the simple practicalities i.e. actually getting that much thermite into the building, why didn't it go off with the crash, why weren't the control cables cut by the crash etc.
    I have given two examples of proof that there is something more outside the box then the offical story yet all I have got back is that its a load of balls yet Im supposed to sit back and listen and look at there photos as pure evidence and from som there just pure inaccurate.

Well you said that uranium had been found 12 miles away from the Penatgon. You gave no backup for this story nor did you explain how it would be connected with the Pentagon. While myself and other pointed out that depleted uranium is used in artillery shells. If you want to show why the photos are inaccurate then do that, I'm happy to listen. So if I get this right pointing out the obvious flaws in an argument is now a load of balls?
    l
    Can I point out one more time that I HOPE TO GOD IM WRONG ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT FAITHFUL DAY..

I know what people are capable of so it's not totally impossible for it to have been done any which way. However the actual evidence that is available doesn't fit the CT too well when we look at the details. In all honesty you seem to me to be very attached to the CT.
    i have tried to reason but all i get back is abuse and smart comments aside from meglome who dont agree with, at least tries and IS reasonable and able hold down general conversation..

I'm sorry you feel that way and sure us 'debunkers' can be critical. But in all fairness it's often the very obvious things we're pointing out.
    I am hoping that when I do get back home to maybe give few more key points with some decent evidence that more went on behind 9/11 then we know.. I dont mind peole coming in here saying im talking bull once they can prove so but then its just they show us evidence from the bush administration and we supposed sit back and say ah yes im such fool for thinking that way.....

I'll happily read you evidence. What we seem to keep saying with the Bush administration is that they did A and they did B and they did C so that they must have done Z. Leaps that have no logic attached to them. The onus on those making the claims is to back them up not keep jumping to the bigger picture. Either there is evidence or there isn't, if there isn't then you are just assuming. Do you wonder why it seems the fine details don't match this bigger picture we keep hearing about?
    Its amazing that nobody has attacked United States since and I will make it a bet Bin laden will never be found alive..EVER

Not amazing at all. The rules changed that day and they started taking security seriously, for what it's worth. Maybe he won't be found alive but thankfully we have his confession that we was behind the 911 attacks on tape so we don't have to wonder, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

all i get back is abuse and smart comments aside from meglome

If you have a problem with a post, report it.

If you don't report it, then its a bit cheeky to be complaining here that its abusive.

• Advertisement

Are we on the bigger picture again?

Is it odd that people heard explosions?

When people heard explosions did the buildings fall immediately thereafter?

meglome wrote: »
    Are we on the bigger picture again?

Is it odd that people heard explosions?

When people heard explosions did the buildings fall immediately thereafter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxUj6UgPODo&feature=related

barrey jennings died last year in august 2008 and reason is still unkown this guy new more then most..there plenty videos to prove this on yt

I think it would be odd that heard explosions after the two towers were now fallen by this stage and he was still inside the wt7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDa94ADiiLA watch the video shake before the wtc fell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOIvwThj-U and this was no loud drum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWmNpsedNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow&NR=1

Many fire fighers to this day said they heard explosions too.

Are they now deem conspiracy theorists

Pretty tight on time this minute could you give me the highlights of what these videos show please.
    barrey jennings died last year in august 2008 and reason is still unkown this guy new more then most..there plenty videos to prove this on yt

Only seven years after the event, he must have been a massive threat.
    I think it would be odd that heard explosions after the two towers were now fallen by this stage and he was still inside the wt7.

Sure a forty story building was on fire I'm sure there were lot's of things that might explode. The question is why would it make sense for explosives to go off then at some undetermined time in the future the building collapses. That's really not the way controlled demolition works if that's what's being suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWmNpsedNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow&NR=1

Many fire fighers to this day said they heard explosions too.

Are they now deem conspiracy theorists

I sure there fake videos though;):D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4&feature=related

This is interesting, The CIA beef was in WTC7, hah I knew it. Pull it, Pull it.

Take steel to China or Canada can't remember which country straight away., No crime scene.

Oh gee what a fine point.

meglome wrote: »
    Pretty tight on time this minute could you give me the highlights of what these videos show please.

Only seven years after the event, he must have been a massive threat.

Sure a forty story building was on fire I'm sure there were lot's of things that might explode. The question is why would it make sense for explosive to go off then in some undetermined time in the future the building collapses. That's really not the way controlled demolition works if that's what's being suggested.

he was in sense if you read up and see these videos you know why he comes across without changing his theory on the situation and seems very creditable to me.

on your second point?
    Like what and can you prove this please?

Oh look, another guy on the tower,

EXPLOSION....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTL_I_LhddY

No way these people could be mistaken.

Cause all untrained civilians can distinguish between explosives and and other loud bangs.

And let's not even mention the complete lack of any evidence for any type of explosive.

(Oh and last time I check thermite does explode either.)

• Advertisement

Now......... Just want to recap.:)

Now I just want to say, you know how we all get sooooo cot up with all these Bin laden tapes, all look different to the other, but having the exact same beard. So with all respect to skeptics out there, if you think this isn't william Rodriques, here's another video. Its a real person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_LlJzR2oYI

But haaaaaaaving said all that
    Why haven't they have gotten recent videos of Osama, so intereeeeesting now come to think of it. Yet they managed to air an "audio video":D Maybe hes all clean shaven now and what not. Better update google street map, the scenery is meant to be amazing in Afghanistan, wait the US government can do this, they don't have technology to track movements of people. God im daft.

I'm sorry but who does the CIA think they are fooling.
    Anyone can make an audio video and pretend to be anyone. So the war games roll, make sure you alll get scared now.

I'm actually laughing now, I will choke on my cookie, if anyone believes the CIA on there videos. They burn them after geeeeee....

he was in sense if you read up and see these videos you know why he comes across without changing his theory on the situation and seems very creditable to me.

What's the overall gist of it?

And in all seriousness the guy was an overweight middle aged American who died 7 years after 911. Letting a guy who's a threat flap his mouth for seven years and then killing him him doesn't make any sense.
    Like what and can you prove this please?

Well I'm going to guess it was full of stuff like any office building I ever worked in only bigger and more stuff. So you're talking anything from photocopiers, large interruptible power supplies, the janitors closet full of cleaning materials etc. I'd imagine with a bit of research we could come up with any number of things that could and would explode in a fire in a large 40 story building.

http://www.debunking911.com/explosions.htm

In this situation sounds of things exploding, within reason, would be perfectly normal. Sounds of controlled demolitions are very distinctive and there's really no evidence of that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Meglome here is the video I was talkin about, its called SEPTEMBER CLUES, I bumped the original thread as well

the bit I'm interested in discussing here is about 3:20 into the video

the whole thing is a bit sketchy IMO but this is the specific point that I raised earlier on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MacTee

6th wrote: »
    Read the Charter at the top of the forum just to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. Branding people on here crazy could cause offense.

God forbid someone might be offended. I see this sites reputation for being a "nanny" board is well deserved. Don't think this is the place for me

C'YAH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Bye now.

Meglome here is the video I was talkin about, its called SEPTEMBER CLUES, I bumped the original thread as well

the bit I'm interested in discussing here is about 3:20 into the video

the whole thing is a bit sketchy IMO but this is the specific point that I raised earlier on.

I watched that section. The quality of the video they are using is totally ****e. Using video of that quality to prove a discrepancy is pointless as the low quality is the first likely culprit for the discrepancy. And again it ignores this plane flew across a city so a lot of people saw it, the firemen standing with that French film crew getting their 'lucky shot' saw it.

Does it not seem odd to you they would fake an attack over this huge city in broad daylight? Would it not make much more sense to do this when it's getting dark to it is dark if you don't want to get found out?

What do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hi all,

I'm very interested in all this.. but to be honest prefer to read then post!!! I've spent hours reading all the posts..

I can't remember who posted this but it was a quote from someone in the Pentagon saying all they could see was a corpse still strapped to one of the plane seats... now i'm wondering (and please be nice to me!!) Wasn't the heat and the fire so big etc.. how the hell could a body survive??? Wouldn't it have just turned to dust??

Then i found this!!!

WARNING: - PHOTOS ARE GRAPHIC!!

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photoshumanremains.html

Any opinions on this???

I'm scared to think that this was an inside job but i'm starting to believe it was!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

Hi all,

I'm very interested in all this.. but to be honest prefer to read then post!!! I've spent hours reading all the posts..

I can't remember who posted this but it was a quote from someone in the Pentagon saying all they could see was a corpse still strapped to one of the plane seats... now i'm wondering (and please be nice to me!!) Wasn't the heat and the fire so big etc.. how the hell could a body survive??? Wouldn't it have just turned to dust??

Then i found this!!!

Any opinions on this???

I'm scared to think that this was an inside job but i'm starting to believe it was!!

Strapped, belted. Seat belt?
    If it as strapeed to a missile, then you'd be onto something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The more you research the more you will believe. Try not to get bogged down debating the semantics and finer points with debunkers who will attempt to wear you down. The bigger picture of Operation Northwoods, Bush Administration, NWO (Rockefeller, Brzezinski & Kissinger) will guide you.

Then i found this!!!

Any opinions on this???

404 not found?

Gasps conspiracy.

Could you repost the link?

Kernel wrote: »
    The more you research the more you will believe. Try not to get bogged down debating the semantics and finer points with debunkers who will attempt to wear you down. The bigger picture of Operation Northwoods, Bush Administration, NWO (Rockefeller, Brzezinski & Kissinger) will guide you.

Don't forget Mossad, UFO's, missiles, thermite, explosives, plane load of passengers taken somewhere else.

• Advertisement

404 not found?

Gasps conspiracy.

Could you repost the link?

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/humanremains.html

Thanks but maybe it needs a warning. It's pretty gruesome.

Thanks but maybe it needs a warning. It's pretty gruesome.

God yeah your right!!! Sorry...

J_Kerr wrote: »
    Don't forget Mossad, UFO's, missiles, thermite, explosives, plane load of passengers taken somewhere else.

You're a troll, but I like your sense of humour. :D

You're a troll, but I like your sense of humour. :D

Of course I'm a troll because I'm not a truther, poor me. All of the above are other "theories" about 9/11 I have heard. But they are stupid.

J_Kerr wrote: »
    Of course I'm a troll because I'm not a truther, poor me. All of the above are other "theories" about 9/11 I have heard. But they are stupid.

Nothing to do with not being a truther. Your posts speak for themselves new account.

Nothing to do with not being a truther. Your posts speak for themselves new account.

New account, wow you really got to me. I live in deep shame having only discovered this website last week. It was this sorry excuse for a board that got me to sign up.

The more you research the more you will believe.

Funny I had the opposite experience.
    Try not to get bogged down debating the semantics and finer points with debunkers who will attempt to wear you down.

Well in my book of logic all the fine details should always make up the bigger picture. There really can be no bigger picture without the fine details so either they match up or they don't. But in basically every debate with the CT'ers we end up back to the bigger picture because the fine details don't fit the CT. I wonder why that is? I mean imagine being bogged down in the details, I dunno like you would in a court of law, ridiculous.
    The bigger picture of Operation Northwoods, Bush Administration, NWO (Rockefeller, Brzezinski & Kissinger) will guide you.

The devil is in the details. So I did become more and more suspicious but of the so called truth movement rather than the US government. Now don't get me wrong I didn't trust the US government to begin with but they are way less selective in their facts than the 'truth movement'. And that my friends is an extremely sad state of affairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

The more you research the more you will believe. Try not to get bogged down debating the semantics and finer points with debunkers who will attempt to wear you down. The bigger picture of Operation Northwoods,.

No really explain how a military plan that was never implemented that didn't involve civilians, was rejected before even it reached the level of discussion by the joint chiefs, the person who dreamt up the scheme was fired, and this all occured in a democratic white house over half a century ago, is part of the "bigger picture".

Diogenes wrote: »
    No really explain how a military plan that was never implemented that didn't involve civilians, was rejected before even it reached the level of discussion by the joint chiefs, the person who dreamt up the scheme was fired, and this all occured in a democratic white house over half a century ago, is part of the "bigger picture".

Project for a New American Century. PNAC. That is all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement