Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Weapons of Fate

Options
  • 07-04-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

played the 360 demo and it was a bit of alright I guess.

Playing it on PC atm and mouse aiming does make it a bit easy but I'm only on the intro level so to speak, more play later.

anybody else try it?

it looks fine..nothing spectacular at all options on but not terrible thus far!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

yeah have it for the pc. The demo didn't overly impress tbh, I'm interested to know how it progresses and if the bullet bending is just a gimmick or if it evolves with the game. Let me know how you get on anyway.

Why would you not play it with your 360 controller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

mouse control is better :)

the bullet bending/adrenaline stuff is a bit of a gimmick...the game has some quick time events [nothing major tho] and it's a tad easy but i'm enjoying the mindlessnes of it!

the bending comes in handy at times to when ya need to refill the adrenaline in a hurry and as it turns out, you need some of the movies for the 'bosses' so to speak..i assume they were bosses anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I found it quite entertaining not a classic but good fun, the bending bullets direct kill animation never gets old to me either especially the one with multiple bullets zipping towards an enemies head. The game is way more enjoyable than the movie anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

9 levels...very short game.

very repetative as well but as above I didn't tired of bending bullets into a guys face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Pwezem

Heh. I didnt expect a Movie turned into a game to get good Feedback

• Advertisement
Advertisement