Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1300x1300 Corner Bath - Carron Supplier

Options
  • 07-04-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier of 1300x1300 corner baths? I know a company called Carron make them, but I don't think they supply to Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 seejay

Assuming you are tight on space - i had the same problem a few years ago and used a 1200X1200 shires chorale bath - available to order form Chadwicks, nine took 3/4 days to come from Shires

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Ordered a Carron 1700x1000 version of this bath only a couple of months ago from the UK. Delivery to Dublin usually around 75/80 UKP - even factoring this in it was still considerably cheaper than buying from a supplier in Ireland.

Try contacting...

designerbathroomsuk.com
    toptap.co.uk (Matt there is very helpful)
    Andrew, inspired-bathrooms.co.uk
    Kim, heritagebathrooms.co.uk / nationwide bathrooms

All of the above were very helpful and friendly.

PS if you want to draw your own conclusions, we initially saw a Carron bath in Avello - they're out in Blanchardstown.

HTH! :)
    D.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

tip top thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

davenewt wrote: »

designerbathroomsuk.com
    toptap.co.uk (Matt there is very helpful)
    Andrew, inspired-bathrooms.co.uk
    Kim, heritagebathrooms.co.uk / nationwide bathrooms

All of the above were very helpful and friendly.

PS if you want to draw your own conclusions, we initially saw a Carron bath in Avello - they're out in Blanchardstown.

HTH! :)
    D.

Do you mind me asking who did you buy from in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Do you mind me asking who did you buy from in the end?
    Inspired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi Gabbo dont know if your still looking but a company called Splash marketing import a lot of Carron baths. Carron are a scottish company if you want to google them but splash is based in Baldoyle. They dont deal with the public ut will refere you to an agent,

When you talking to the agent just tell him that your thinking of the shires bath but would rather carron you know how to deal I am sure its just you dont want to be ripped off. A carron bath will cost about 600 euro thats why most people move back the stud. It works out cheaper

Advertisement