Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get those OLD politicians OUT

Options
  • 07-04-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

We need some young, in touch new faces running this country now.

Not these old out of touch fools. It's embarassing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

As if young people would be any better. We need competent people, regardless of age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭RealityCheck

theniall wrote: »
    We need some young, in touch new faces running this country now.

Not these old out of touch fools. It's embarassing

Well your going to have to wait until 2012 now are'nt ya :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

2Scoops wrote: »
    As if young people would be any better. We need competent people, regardless of age.

I second that. Sure look what happened when younger politicians got in to power in Georgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I second that. Sure look what happened when younger politicians got in to power in Georgia.

Well i dont think we're going to get invaded by Russia now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

Brian Lenihan is not just embarrassing to have in government but he is an absolute fool. He looks like something that escaped from the mad house with them big hideous eyes like a monkey :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭onimpulse

I assume you voted for the young candidates in the last election then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Well i dont think we're going to get invaded by Russia now! :D

Or, indeed, by Georgia. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

Look what is happening in Moldova tonight.

Communist victory and massive riots:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭dizzywizlw

If you don't have an MA in you're chosen brief (Health, Finance) you shouldn't be ministers.

At LEAST a Masters in a political subject, age is of no consequence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Is anybody of the same opinion as me. I think richard bruton and joan burton done terriable jobs tonight trying to fight back against the goverment.

I really think Richard Bruton sounded like a spoilt child

and joan burton sounded like someone in a school yard trying to overspeak everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭dave-higgz

I'm just guessing but I'd assume that Fine Gael has the youngest group of TD's. Brian Hayes and Leo Varadkar are just two politicians that spring to mind as having many years ahead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

dave-higgz wrote: »
    I'm just guessing but I'd assume that Fine Gael has the youngest group of TD's. Brian Hayes and Leo Varadkar are just two politicians that spring to mind as having many years ahead of them.

I agree they have. Or at least they have the youngest at the coal face. I am not a fan of leo's but brien is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

lol i remember an email that was sent around just about every office in ireland when bertie left

its contained a photo and this caption "Mugabe for Taoisheach"

Well its seems Brian Cowen is the irish equivalent.

Advertisement