Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to post

Options
  • 07-04-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

hi everyone im unable to enter the budget 09 forum for some reason can anybody shine any light on this for me,

also if oscar bravo is out there ,im asking you for the last time to lift your rediculas permanent ban, on me from politics , as it has gone beyond a joke at this stage ,you wouldnt like it if i got you banned from the site altogethar would you,
    its and uneconomic, unjust way for you to bully people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You obviously didn't return to look at the end of your last Help Desk thread.

It's here.

With regard to the budget forum, it's a subforum of politics. When your two week ban from politics runs out, access to it and the subforums will be restored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

so i can access them from friday or saturday then, thanks , i forgot about that thread so i didnt see the end posts,
    again thanks leitrim lad

Advertisement