Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get andiPhone screen film protector?

Options
  • 07-04-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good screen protector that I can buy online for the iphone 3g, I had a look on ebay but Im not sure which the best kind is. I would prefare one that only fits the screen and not the whole front of the phone but if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate some recommendations, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've moved your thread for you OP. You'll probably get a better response in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

bedlam wrote: »
    InvisibleShield. I haven't used it for the iphone but have on several other devices and it works impeccably. The iPhone version covers the whole front of the device but can easily be cut to cover just the screen

+1

I've used invisable shields on both my iphones. great covers. Also the easiest covers i've ever installed...I only ever used the screen cover part, the full cover looked too messy to put on..
    they also don't make the phone any bulkier, which was important for me

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paruss100

Random wrote: »
    I've moved your thread for you OP. You'll probably get a better response in this forum.
    Hey where do you keep moving the threads to?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

paruss100 wrote: »
    Hey where do you keep moving the threads to?

Um, to this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paruss100

Oh my appologies, thought he was moving them from this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

paruss100 wrote: »
    Oh my appologies, thought he was moving them from this one!

I would never let him do such a thing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

The invisible shield looks interesting. Does it not interfere with the iphone touchscreen or make it feel bulky/unnatural?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I used one for a while but I took it off. You don't need one. The screen is very robust. I'm not sure if you could call it "scratch proof" because I've never tried to scratch it but in 5 months use, my screen has no scratches whatsoever.

Bicky wrote: »
    The invisible shield looks interesting. Does it not interfere with the iphone touchscreen or make it feel bulky/unnatural?

no effect on touchscreen, its extremely thin, so theres no extra bulk. Its slight differant to the touch, i find aswell, its more fingerprint resistant..

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

So you would recommend one?
    I dont have an iphone yet. Nearly bought one the other day but the 18 month contract and the possibility of a new model in july has made me hold out.
    When i do get one i want it to last, so i might get one of these covers.

• Advertisement

i recommended it in post 4 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Got one today for 20euro in CPW. Just after putting it on, and leaving it for the night. Will report tomorrow :)

Advertisement