Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Walkabout C&C

• 08-04-2009 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A fellow boardsie very kindly took me on a walkabout around town yesterday (walked the legs off me!), didnt take many shots so heres my 4 favourites from a limited set.

All feedback appreciated!
    Thanks.

3421786981_d2996cdfa3.jpg

3422573448_7188de6afa.jpg

3421756291_2ec89d8d5c.jpg

3422570328_dc0655dc60.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I reall;y have to go walk about in Dublin some time, just a job to know where to go as I live down the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Third one is excellent: you got the tone just right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Cabaal wrote: »
    I reall;y have to go walk about in Dublin some time, just a job to know where to go as I live down the country

Do what I did get your own tour guide! :p
    rgiller wrote: »
    Third one is excellent: you got the tone just right

Thanks, I was using Lightroom for the first time. Me likey!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Jemmy wrote: »
    Do what I did get your own tour guide! :p

who did the tour? :)

Cabaal wrote: »
    who did the tour? :)

Ah it was just another boardsie that I got talking too!
    But maybe suggest a day out or go on one of the meets when they come up.

• Advertisement

Going out and about again 2moro so hopefully I'll be more snap happy! :p
    Weathers supposed to the meh tho! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

what lens are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

24-70mm f/2.8 i'd assume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 gas_ticket

Security wise, I wouldn't go walkabout alone with a camera. Certainly not down the back of the Guinness brewery!!

gas_ticket wrote: »
    Security wise, I wouldn't go walkabout alone with a camera. Certainly not down the back of the Guinness brewery!!

I'd have to agree, thats why I wouldn't plan on doing it on my own

• Advertisement
Advertisement