Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camo for Swiss Arms M6

Options
  • 08-04-2009 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help please. I've got a Swiss Arms M6 and would like to get it sorted out with camo webbing etc, (don't want to paint it) and also if anyone would know where I could get spare mags for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering if you could help please. I've got a Swiss Arms M6 and would like to get it sorted out with camo webbing etc, (don't want to paint it) and also if anyone would know where I could get spare mags for it.

The long version takes Steyr SSG mags and the short version takes VSR mags. I made a camo netting for my M6. If you go into an Army/Navy shop they will probably have what is called "scrim" in stock. This is a net but with camo in it. Some people just tie this around their gun. A more in-depth way to do it (this is what I did) is to get an old camo top or bottoms, tear it into strips and thread it through the holes in the net. This gives it a really nice ghillie suit look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Cheers MiniAirsofter, thats great. Any idea if you'ed get it in the A+N in Galway? And is camo type not a good idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Cheers MiniAirsofter, thats great. Any idea if you'ed get it in the A+N in Galway? And is camo type not a good idea?

The A+N in Galway is where I got it:). They were sold out after I got mine but that was over 2 months ago. Camo tape is good and I use it on the stock of mine but not as good as the camo on the front end. If you do decide to use camo tape you can get it in Duffys the fishing shop near the A+N and DONT the cheap stuff, it's like insulation tape and ruins the finish of your gun. Get McNett Camo Form. It is not cheap there but it is re-usable and doesn't destroy your guns as it is self-cling. Trust me, going for the cheap stuff - bad idea!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Thats great, thanks for the help and advice. Cheapie noted:)

Advertisement