Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Jebus why!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Leonardo DaVinci was just doing a portrait when he did the mona lisa and lookj how highly that is praised.

The Mona Lisa is overrated.

I went there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I agree but in a world where an unmade bed can win one of the highest honours in art, why not a videogame?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I agree but in a world where an unmade bed can win one of the highest honours in art, why not a videogame?

Had a day off work recently so I went to the Tate modern. They have a huge room full of bunk beds without matresses, with a random book tied to each one...

How games can be considered a lesser form of art than that kind of sh1te really is beyond me...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

tman wrote: »
    Had a day off work recently so I went to the Tate modern. They have a huge room full of bunk beds without matresses, with a random book tied to each one...

How games can be considered a lesser form of art than that kind of sh1te really is beyond me...

Were you there in 2004 for 'The Weather Project'?

/artfag

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I've gotta play this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The writer speaks.
    The SotC-loving internet implodes.

Advertisement