Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1month Ban, by 6th, for been off topic (note it wasn't intentional)

Options
  • 08-04-2009 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Originally Posted by mysterious viewpost.gif
    I think I went a little of topic.

Yes. You did. Try not to do it again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mysterious viewpost.gif
    But I had to post my own thoughts.

No you didnt. If you want to rant or preach I suggest you get a blog. Any more ranting or off topic posts will result in a ban.

Can't turn off bold, (apologies:o)

Now on the previous page, they were many people dicussing, and I was chatting to K-9. we were dicussing EU flouride and the laws that are been in question. He and I were dicussing EU and how the lisbon treaty is in affect to certain issues. Topics do tend to drift more onto one particular topic to another. it happens.

Now at the end I did realise it went on and on. So I left it. I didn't add anymore.

But christ I'm quite sick of the bullying from 6th. He bascially threatens with a ban, like I did it on purpose or I'm out to annoy a moderator like himself.

They were very strong views from all sides, and It was a very interesting discussion.

But I find it very disturbing the way 6th constantly bullies me and taunts me on that thread, with his "go get a blog" or put your facts and experiences somewhere else. The thread as you can see died shortly after. No surprise here.

I post facts, I post links, I post my views, I give my contribution to the site. i may not be perfect, I dont intend to be perfect. My grammer may not be the best. I don't intend to think I can evaluate and validate every C.T out there. Alot of people seem to like my work, some might be critical of that I'm ok with that. But in all my years on boards I've never felt so crap about such a problem as I did with this issue. 6th seems to constantly have an issue with me, on a personal level. I've never witnessed such a constant waryness on a board by another moderator "like watching over my shoulder waiting for me to do something wrong"

like another example, he kept asking me questions, on my opinion, and then I'd answer he then wouold say don't go off topic.

I been direct, would say but you just asked me a question.

He'd go dont look for the last word. I mean this kind of behaviour is beyond childish and we could seriously do without, I never in all my years put up with such pettyness.

He deleted my post, cus it sure made him look silly ;) and of course removes the evidence of my genuninty

It seems to me this issue coming from 6th. Cus I can't really handle this nazis marching around me by him at this stage.

I have gotten emails, stating it was a harsh ban.
    On other threads (completely off topic) giving me support and hope for my return to the forum.

I want to say I don't have an issue with anyone on C.T. I don't have an issue with other mods in this regard. I enjoy people exchanging of views. I enjoy that forum. But this bullying behaviour I don't agree with nor do I enjoy at all. I feel quite down to be honest.

BTW, a few people are questioning his position as a moderator.

The only way I can see this been resolved is to actually stick to the rules and completely ignore him as much as I can. I don't like been intimidated and threatened for these silly accusations.

I'm pretty shocked myself for the ban, to the point, I really didn't want to create more drama here. But I feel really let down and bullied and this is the reason why i'm bringing this on board.

I also would like the ban to be lifted. I would also like a vote on that forum, to decide his faith as a moderator. Just to see if hes really up to the job, if he is then kucoos, if hes not, then hang up the jacket.

All the best Mysterious.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Could you provide links to what you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi Mysterious.

First of all I will address why the ban is for 1 month. Since the beginning of February you have recieved 4 red card infractions and 1 yellow card infraction (of those 5 I have given you 1 red and 1 yellow) and also received 2 x 7 day bans (again 1 from me and 1 from bonkey).

Here is the thread and the where the ban came into affect: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59515574

A very clear warning was given that any further off topic posting wouldresult in a ban. Mysterious even quoted that post in his reply.

This is a very clear cut call of off topic posting and argueing a mods decission in thread.

I hope that clears up things but I will also address your other points seeing as you took the time to make them.

mysterious wrote: »
    But christ I'm quite sick of the bullying from 6th.

I assure you there is no bullying. If anything I have been very leniant on you due to the fact I enjoy elements of your quirkiness. With your history on the forum a perma ban would have been expected by now.
    But I find it very disturbing the way 6th constantly bullies me and taunts me on that thread, with his "go get a blog" or put your facts and experiences somewhere else. The thread as you can see died shortly after. No surprise here.

I've told a number of people to get a blog. I usually do this when I believe the person is only interested in posting their own thoughts and not interested in what other people have to say. This is a discussion forum after all.

As for suggesting other forums, this is based on the nature of many of your posts. Here is an example of a post I believe is more suited to the spirituality forum:
    If you want to tap into this reality you can. All you have to do is open your mind to it. I don't know how to explain it too you.

I will be brutally honest, I suffered severe depression for a few months tappiing into these subjects. The idea of tapping into entities of the unknown is very daunting. The messages comes to me instantly. I'm shown numbers, signs pictures, in the exact moment of awareness. It's crucially important to be AWARE.

Time and distance can even commiuncate to you, by these aliens for example, its this way how I connect with them. I dont see them, I don't hear them, I don't smell them, That is physical realty. Fourth and fifth dimensions is time and manifestation of reality respectively.

From knowing how this power works. I begin with self afirmations or simple question I NOW want to know in ths reality. I want to know what is, I want to know why this is as I'm walking down the street. for example

As I understand space and time is no limit to my mind, it begins to speak to me like water under a bridge. Like I understand what numbers mean like 7 for example what shapes mean for exampe, when they show up spontanous I'm aware of the meaning behind it. In my asking of such knowledge of the cosmos. In once instance I look up straight away and seven birds will fly by. Is this concidence No. Because everything happens as it's meant to. Once you get past three dimensional, time and space you will begin to see how these aliens speak ;) You will actually master reality. You will just know what is. Numbers, signs, nature, animals speak to me all the time.

This does sound really complicated. But I've only tapped into this spectrum since November. You can literally change the world and become in interdimensional being. This is how I'm gaining knowledge and communication from them.

Does this give you an idea?

He'd go dont look for the last word. I mean this kind of behaviour is beyond childish and we could seriously do without, I never in all my years put up with such pettyness.

He deleted my post, cus it sure made him look silly ;) and of course removes the evidence of my genuninty[/U]

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59480985

SMods can see the deleted post. Trust me I have no fear of looking silly .... your post doesnt do that though.

It seems to me this issue coming from 6th. Cus I can't really handle this nazis marching around me by him at this stage.

I have gotten emails, stating it was a harsh ban.
    On other threads (completely off topic) giving me support and hope for my return to the forum.

I have no issue with you. Anyone familiar with my own posting (particularily in the Paranrmal Forum) will know I am hardy one for singling someone out for "unusual" beliefs.
    I want to say I don't have an issue with anyone on C.T. I don't have an issue with other mods in this regard. I enjoy people exchanging of views. I enjoy that forum. But this bullying behaviour I don't agree with nor do I enjoy at all. I feel quite down to be honest.

So you are ok with the other infractions and bans given to you by bonkey?

BTW, a few people are questioning his position as a moderator.

Really? I'm surprised by that despite the fact that I have taken a tough line on modding the forum. I've warned, infracted and banned people on "both sides" and yet people seem happy. A read through this thread will show that: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504444
    The only way I can see this been resolved is to actually stick to the rules and completely ignore him as much as I can. I don't like been intimidated and threatened for these silly accusations.

I apologise if you feel threatened or intimidated, thats not my intention. Just to reassure you though, you have not been single out and I hope that the month off would maybe make you look at your own contribution to the forum rather than believing someone else is the problem.
    I'm pretty shocked myself for the ban, to the point, I really didn't want to create more drama here. But I feel really let down and bullied and this is the reason why i'm bringing this on board.

Your ban has been in place since 2009-03-23, 11:47 am and you have been online since then posting in other forums (and racking up further infractions etc).
    I also would like the ban to be lifted

The ban will be automatically lifted when the month is up. If an SMod feels the ban is unfair then of course they are free to reverse it.
    I would also like a vote on that forum, to decide his faith as a moderator. Just to see if hes really up to the job, if he is then kucoos, if hes not, then hang up the jacket.

And then we can have a thread to decide your faith? Threads like that wont happen. The only people who make decissions about who mods are the SMods and Admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

6th wrote: »
    Hi Mysterious.

First of all I will address why the ban is for 1 month. Since the beginning of February you have recieved 4 red card infractions and 1 yellow card infraction (of those 5 I have given you 1 red and 1 yellow) and also received 2 x 7 day bans (again 1 from me and 1 from bonkey).

Here is the thread and the where the ban came into affect: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59515574

A very clear warning was given that any further off topic posting wouldresult in a ban. Mysterious even quoted that post in his reply.

This is a very clear cut call of off topic posting and argueing a mods decission in thread.

I hope that clears up things but I will also address your other points seeing as you took the time to make them.

I reported two post, and you did nothing about it, sure the Smods can find that out.

Yes I'm sure the Smods can look into my bans, I have nothing to hide, My bans were for different reasons.

BTW now that you mentioned Bonkey. Yes I didn't agree with one of his bans, but at least I didn't get a 1month ban for been off topic and getting taunts by him, for something I didn't intentionally provoke.

In my quote it was a direct repsonse that I made a mistake.
    I didn't question my actions.

You said on the same thread I questioned your stances.

I didn't, so here you are twisting your words;)

I assure you there is no bullying. If anything I have been very leniant on you due to the fact I enjoy elements of your quirkiness. With your history on the forum a perma ban would have been expected by now.

Well I haven't enjoyed your constants smart comments.

I've told a number of people to get a blog. I usually do this when I believe the person is only interested in posting their own thoughts and not interested in what other people have to say. This is a discussion forum after all.

No you say this because your in annoyance of someone else expressing themselves. A number of people have complained how extreme your behaving on the board.

Yes it's a dicussion forum after all I was banned for been off topic,
    I wasn't intentional off topic, so why ban me? It's a discussion forum afterall.
    As for suggesting other forums, this is based on the nature of many of your posts. Here is an example of a post I believe is more suited to the spirituality forum:
    Well many people on that forum, long before you put mark on it, dissagree.

I put my spiritual view's on the spiritual forum. I post my theories and stances of a posing question/C.T on C.T...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59480985

SMods can see the deleted post. Trust me I have no fear of looking silly .... your post doesnt do that though.

6th, I'm not really concerned if don't fear to look silly or not. Your behaviour is not acceptabe, especially since your mod, this kind of intimidation is not appropriate on your level., you asked me continous questions, then claim I look for the last word.

That is immature.

I have no issue with you. Anyone familiar with my own posting (particularily in the Paranrmal Forum) will know I am hardy one for singling someone out for "unusual" beliefs.

I don't have unusual beliefs, I have personal belief's.

You really need to becareful.

So you are ok with the other infractions and bans given to you by bonkey?
    Why are you bringing up history with Bonkey?

Really? I'm surprised by that despite the fact that I have taken a tough line on modding the forum. I've warned, infracted and banned people on "both sides" and yet people seem happy. A read through this thread will show that: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504444

Don't be so sure. That's all I'm going to say.

I apologise if you feel threatened or intimidated, thats not my intention. Just to reassure you though, you have not been single out and I hope that the month off would maybe make you look at your own contribution to the forum rather than believing someone else is the problem.

My contribution wasn't an issue, if it was, then how come people are awaiting my return

Your only a mod a few weeks, and you give yourself the highly positiion over other's.

I'm not here saying I'm perfect or that everything I do and say is right. I'm here looking for some kind of settlement and closure to this bullying. I feel that it's going to get worse, when I come back with you constantly hitlerising the forum.

Your ban has been in place since 2009-03-23, 11:47 am and you have been online since then posting in other forums (and racking up further infractions etc).
    "like watching over my shoulder waiting for me to do something wrong"

See in my first post, and now your reply is a perfect example of you watching over everything I do, in the hope that I will look bad.

The infraction I got, was for criticing a joke. But of course since your bringing up it on board like I'm an issue, say's alot about you.

And then we can have a thread to decide your faith? Threads like that wont happen. The only people who make decissions about who mods are the SMods and Admins.

I never suggested so,But it's only a matter of time before a Smod, sees your attitude.

• Advertisement

6th wrote:
    Questioning mod warning in thread plus continuing off-topic posting despite warning. Banned for 1 month due to 1 x yellow card, 3 x red cards and 2 x 1 week bans.

This ban seems very clear cut to me and I am not getting how you can question it.
    All forums extend a ban if you have been banned before.
    Therefore, in this case, you get a month.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Could you provide links to what you are talking about?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055422721&page=38

This is the page where we were dicussing and 6th bans me on the next page.. He claims I questioned his modding as his reasons for banning. That is a blatant deception. I didn't question anything. I was utterly shocked more than anything.
    I don't know to what extent do you call off topic or how off topic we were, but if you look at the page. We were dicussing into great detail of Europe and it's laws, some new ones, and K-9 was trying to give me some insights to laws that the EU are not proposing post Lisbon or whatever. I'm upset about this ban,

For the simple reason, the next page 6th litterally just puts me into a corner and basically shuts me up. Where as everyone else on the board were discussing a wide range of topics. The Lisbon treaty affects alot of issues

So if other members and I are dicussing this issue, why do I get banned for this:(

He claims I questioned his modding as his reasons for banning. That is a blatant deception.

He gave a warning to keep on topic.

Directly after his warning, you post this:
    6th I was aware of it, I was talking purely about lisbon, but I did get off topic towards K-9 in a response. it was a mistake. I'm not perfect. I won't be continueing on this topic either.

it was no rant either. It's important people to express their views. I won't add to this thread any longer, if I feel bullied for just expressing certain assertions.

The above is off topic, right after the warning.

The CT has a great community despite all the arguing that goes on in there. Mysterious you're part of that communitee and do make some great contributions but at a cost. I hope you can sit out the last 2 weeks or so of your ban and maybe see it from the point of view of the mods.

As Beruthiel has said each ban gets longer and with your track record the next ban by rights may well be a perma ban - personally, I dont want that.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    He gave a warning to keep on topic.

Directly after his warning, you post this:

The above is off topic, right after the warning.

Yes, I have every right to stand up for myself, for been bullied:mad:

You should no better beruthiel. He outted me purposely on the forum. I was not off topic, he should of not of been threatening me in the first place.

That is my point. All he had to say, was

lads lets stick to the topic. Over and done with.

Rather than attacking me personally and threatening me with a ban in the sense like I deliberately went off topic. If you actually read the topic, its clearly not off topic. I'm an adult and there needs to be some respect on the board.

There would of been no issue. I'm not going to be cornered and threatened in that way. It's clearly a personal attack. Knowing his previous comments to me on that forum, is also showin this rightly up.

I want to take this too feedback also. I'm still not satisfied with this banning. I don't feel at all happy with this at all.

• Advertisement

Beruthiel.

It is not dealt with, I don't feel happy about it.

Therefore I want to take it to feedback.

Can you respect my choice?

What do you think you will gain from a feedback thread?

Seriously, your ban will not be lifted.

For the record I have no problem with a feedback thread but I dont see what it will accomplish.

Therefore I want to take it to feedback.

Feedback is for discussion on the site, technical issues, ideas, suggestions etc.

Help Desk is for complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Lets take a deep breath and add some perspective here for a moment...

Mysterious - the reason you were banned and the duration of the ban are unrelated. When the new mods came on board, we discussed amongst ourselves how we would treat "repeat offenders". The decision which we made was a compromise...we had tougher and more lenient options available to us.

It may seem harsh, but we've taken an approach similar to soccer, where two "yellow cards" is a red. Unlike what one often sees in soccer, we're not willing to make a distinction where we'd give a yellow card for something, but refuse to give it as a second yellow card, because a "sending off" is a bit harsh for the offence in question.

This is what caught you. You picked up an infraction, then did something which merited another infraction....except that just like with bookings in soccer, the second one became a sending off. You were multiply unlucky, in that you had recently been banned before, so this time, you also got caught by the way we will treat repeat-bannings.

Its harsh...I'm the first to admit that...but no matter how we structure our rules, sooner or later someone will get the harsh end of it.
    I reported two post, and you did nothing about it
    To correct you slightly there...

You reported posts and none of the CT mods felt there was a need to do anything in those cases.

If you think there's something unfair about that, then I'd ask you to bear in mind that if you're saying you think that something should be done about all reported posts, then you're also saying that every post of yours which was reported should have resulted in an action from the mods.

We make judgement calls on reported posts, just as we make judgement calls on posts we ourselves have issues with. We discuss many of the decisions before we enforce them...at least enough to ensure that there is no major disagreement on a proposed course of action.

Like 6th said...you add a lot to the forum and we consider you a valuable member of "our" community. Unfortunately, you also caused a lot of disruption, and ultimately ended up running foul of how we decided to handle "repeat offences".

bonkey wrote: »
    Lets take a deep breath and add some perspective here for a moment...

Mysterious - the reason you were banned and the duration of the ban are unrelated. When the new mods came on board, we discussed amongst ourselves how we would treat "repeat offenders". The decision which we made was a compromise...we had tougher and more lenient options available to us.

I was banned for been off topic, yet there were two others on the preiovus page discussing what I WAS DICUSSING. Dance in someone elses shoes and see how intimidating and unfair that is.

Secondly I wasn't off topic. If you all think I was, then, so was everyone on that thread. It was a heated topic.

Since the ban, the thread basically died. But if your going to get stricter and keep banning people for these small nuicances, as someone said to me last week. C.T is going down the drain. I hope it doesn't, there is enough spaceship gliding to avoid wet floors.

There is nothing wrong with a good ol argument or delving into a passionate topic between chatters. This ban is idiotic and absurd.

It may seem harsh, but we've taken an approach similar to soccer, where two "yellow cards" is a red. Unlike what one often sees in soccer, we're not willing to make a distinction where we'd give a yellow card for something, but refuse to give it as a second yellow card, because a "sending off" is a bit harsh for the offence in question.

It was very harsh indeeed. Infact the previous ban, before that by 6th, I was banned. No, not infracted, ban. Yet the same time I got abuse from the same poster previously, nothing was done. It just seems a bit odd though, inbalance again comes to my mind.

When my ban was up. One guy who came on to the forum, mocked me and insulted me, I reported that. Nothing was done. Now I didn't crib and give any of you hassle about it. I didn't bother going to helpdesk. As Bonkey and 6th should know. My focus is to put my energies into the forum. If 6th continues down this road. I will ignore you. I do not want this childish modding bullying to go on anymore. Nor would I like to see any mod behaving like hitlers.

It really does amaze me if not strikes me that I get a "ban" and accussed of been "off topic" yet I wasn't. sure get a month off.

I really think someone here needs to look up the word balance. There is no balance coming through here.

Yet 6th is like Hitler over my shoulder. Again I want to point out, I'm not here stating I want to create drama over all this, nor do I have an isssue with anyone on the C.T forum. Cus this ban is nothing but petty. I don't expect every single report to be taken on board. But again there is no proper balance of judgment here. If you all think there was no judgment of my reported posts, then why humilate me on public forum with a ban, that I wasn't been off topic on. Why should I be intimidate and pubically attacked by 6th. Yes I was attacked. It's quite clear from the thread, the focus was on me. Yet it was a busy forum when he arrived.

This is what caught you. You picked up an infraction, then did something which merited another infraction....except that just like with bookings in soccer, the second one became a sending off. You were multiply unlucky, in that you had recently been banned before, so this time, you also got caught by the way we will treat repeat-bannings.

Sure, of course, the ban was still out of line.
    Its harsh...I'm the first to admit that...but no matter how we structure our rules, sooner or later someone will get the harsh end of it.

On feedback, you'd see alot more.
    You reported posts and none of the CT mods felt there was a need to do anything in those cases.

But fire a ban on banning for "been off topic" Like of course threaten people with banning's like this, makes the forum very pleasant. Then take a month off, and see what that feels like. Seriously at 23 year's of age, this kind of behaviour is over the top.

Yet you both didn't feel the need to take on board abuse towards me. But 6th put me in a box.

It doesn't quite fit here.

If you think there's something unfair about that, then I'd ask you to bear in mind that if you're saying you think that something should be done about all reported posts, then you're also saying that every post of yours which was reported should have resulted in an action from the mods.
    I didn't say every post.

I said the last two posts,(not every post) I don't report often. I don't mind having arguments with people I don't mind people dissagreeing with me.. I do give and appreciate respect. If someone insults me, I will report it. The One I emailed to 6th, the level of behaviour was woefully insulting. Off topic, and quite a dig. Yet he ignored that. I'm not crying wolf. Just some. Yes he was off topic aswell. That was ignored.
    We make judgement calls on reported posts, just as we make judgement calls on posts we ourselves have issues with. We discuss many of the decisions before we enforce them...at least enough to ensure that there is no major disagreement on a proposed course of action.

Like 6th said...you add a lot to the forum and we consider you a valuable member of "our" community. Unfortunately, you also caused a lot of disruption, and ultimately ended up running foul of how we decided to handle "repeat offences".

But it's not a prison camp. I'm saying this again, I and nobody should put up with that kind of interrogation like 6th has caused over this really and I mean petty issue. I have to deal with a 1 month ban over it. I'll get over it.

But I want to be very clear. I put my contribution to that forum, I don't come here to get into petty crap with 6th "I've got the power"

I'm on that forum to communicate, involve and dicuss C.T topics. I'm not there to put up with "power trip issues"

I would be insulted by your accusations if they weren't so funny. The forum is doing great, there has been no drop off in activity and there is even a thread there looking for feedback on the forum and people are generally happy.

Seriously, 5 infractions, 2 x 1 week bans and only halfway through your 1 month ban do you complain? Also why are there not more threads if I'm a bully/nazi/hitler? Yes I have been strict in my modding but the other people who got infracted/banned took it on the chin.

I would be insulted by your accusations if they weren't so funny. The forum is doing great, there has been no drop off in activity and there is even a thread there looking for feedback on the forum and people are generally happy.

Seriously, 5 infractions, 2 x 1 week bans and only halfway through your 1 month ban do you complain? Also why are there not more threads if I'm a bully/nazi/hitler? Yes I have been strict in my modding but the other people who got infracted/banned took it on the chin.

Cus you'd ban them for been off topic, wait would they be. You should march around boards, and threaten people just incase they might go on and on, it could get a little off topic.

Yeah I use irony, but it's classic. ;)

Thank you Mysterious.

I presume we're done here. Ban stands.

Please note that if you have me on ignore when you return you may miss warnings etc.

Thank you Mysterious.

I presume we're done here. Ban stands.

Please note that if you have me on ignore when you return you may miss warnings etc.

I don't need to put you on ignore.

I'm just getting on with it. If you ask me any topics or dicuss anything I will not answer. I'd be afraid I'd go off topic.:)

This ban is idiotic and absurd.

If 6th continues down this road. I will ignore you. I do not want this childish modding bullying to go on anymore. Nor would I like to see any mod behaving like hitlers.
    I really think someone here needs to look up the word balance. There is no balance coming through here.
    Yet 6th is like Hitler over my shoulder.

I don't come here to get into petty crap with 6th "I've got the power"
    I'm not there to put up with "power trip issues"

One of the first encounters I had with you was an appeal from you that we all act as adults, seeing as we are such.

If this sampling is what you feel is an appropriate to rationally discuss your issue as adults, then I fear there is little point in continuing.

6th didn't unilaterally decide that you were disruptive. The mods didn't unilaterally decide that you were disruptive. There were more reported posts regarding you than perhaps the rest of the entire forum put together.

If it seems that we took a harder line on you than on others, its because it was clear that you were "making the natives restless" far more than anyone else.

You may be able to pick cases where we let transgressions from others slide, but I can assure you that the same was true with regards to you.

• Advertisement

One of the first encounters I had with you was an appeal from you that we all act as adults, seeing as we are such.

If this sampling is what you feel is an appropriate to rationally discuss your issue as adults, then I fear there is little point in continuing.

6th didn't unilaterally decide that you were disruptive. The mods didn't unilaterally decide that you were disruptive. There were more reported posts regarding you than perhaps the rest of the entire forum put together.

If it seems that we took a harder line on you than on others, its because it was clear that you were "making the natives restless" far more than anyone else.

I was "making" people do things, or become restless.

Bonkey I thought we are all adults. We are responsible for ourselves. The Idea of me making someone be a certain way, is yet another excuse for 6th harsh behaviour towards me. Afterall I hardly ever talk to 6th, and I was right to avoid him. I was aware of what issues I was triggering in him.
    You may be able to pick cases where we let transgressions from others slide, but I can assure you that the same was true with regards to you.
    Stop deferring the issue Bonkey. This is just another way of making excuses so it's ok for 6th to ban me the way he did.

It wasn't acceptable.

But to your point of view in your entire post.
    Bonkey I hear exactly what your saying, I think you made it clear in the first post. I've already said, there is no need to drag of every report against me, or every report I posted. I'm not here to sling shots. I'm not here to attack anyone. I'm here to stand up for myself. I'm here to show self respect. I'm here to have this resolved.

I want to make myself clear for the third time. Moderaters should not use their authority to bully. I've been provoked enough times by 6th, I've let it go each time. I could of retailated on the forum( I'm not one to sit in a corner and be a pussy) I didn't retailiate. Infact I didn't even make an issue over it. I was just most annoyed for the banning. That was off the mark. This is why I took it too helpdesk (feedback)

I have been on years, This is the first time I put up with this extreme unacceptable behaviour by a moderator. So I'm going to put the record straight, it has been 4years since I dealt with anything so redicoulous in this nature.

Bonkey again, I want to point out, I'm not here to criticise you or anyone personally. I'm just so disgusted with 6th in general. He has been provoking me other times. The thing he doesn't know, or he probably does at this stage. I won't accept it. This is a moderator trying to pick on a member.

Like the previous argument I had with him (again he was looking for one) "last word balony":rolleyes: I actually laughed at loud seeing his level of immaturity. I'm laughing now actually. In his case, been a moderator he can get away with it, as I would get banned for been off topic or standing up to him. But as you know this is the second time he tried with me. If this is the way he wants to behave, that his issue. It's not in my nature to bend over and bow to any moderator on this board. Every moderator should have respect. Every memeber should have respect also. But I do not like moderators using their power position to put other members in awful situations.

Maybe you might not see that, fair enough. But I was mocked, embarressesed and provoked to such an extreme, and then to be told you have to take a full month off is a tad too harsh. I have been bullied on that forum. Again It's not my total responsiblity fpr everything that jumped out of the box, I have already suffered enough already taking a ban. Now you can keep going like this 6th and Bonkey, but the forum will get boring I can assure you. Heated dicussion is the nature of C.T discussions. I have them in daily life. I'm not here to dance for you both.

So No Bonkey there is still no balance yet. Defenatley not since I'm still getting emails about it;)

Why can't I refer this thread to feedback, and let's see what everyone else say's If I can take you all on here, Let's see what the rest say. As an Adult I have that choice.

The only stupid mistake I made was go to bring it too helpdesk. It's obviously not a balanced team.

The only stupid mistake I made was go to bring it too helpdesk. It's obviously not a balanced team.

It is balanced.
    You may not like the decision but it is balanced.

I'm not here to sling shots. I'm not here to attack anyone.

Then may I ask that you apologise to 6th for the insults you have heaped on him since starting this thread?
    I'm here to have this resolved.
    You've stated your case. We've stated our case. A decision has been made by those who have the power to make it.

You may not like the resolution, but that is frankly not my concern.
    This is the first time I put up with this extreme unacceptable behaviour by a moderator. So I'm going to put the record straight, it has been 4years since I dealt with anything so redicoulous in this nature.

On the 30th of January, 2009, you started a thread on this forum, complaining about a moderator bullying you, as a direct consequence of you being banned from their forum. I hope you'll forgive me, then, for not believing you that this is the first time in four years that you've felt bullied by a moderator and decided to come here to state your case.
    Bonkey again, I want to point out, I'm not here to criticise you or anyone personally. I'm just so disgusted with 6th in general.

Mysterious, you've done little on this thread but criticise someone personally - 6th. You've persisted in this despite me telling you numerous times that he didn't make those decisions alone, and acted with the full support of the moderators of hte forum, you still insist on targetting him with your ire. You have heaped insult after insult on him, and then insist that you're not here to insult anyone.

You're illustrating perfectly where the problem lies with this behaviour - You are being abusive, whilst insisting that you're not here be abusive. You're being making personal comments about 6th, whilst insisting that you're not making personal comments.

If you genuinely can't see that you are doing the things that you claim not to be doing, then its little wonder that you consider yourself the innocent victim of the moderators.

Then may I ask that you apologise to 6th for the insults you have heaped on him since starting this thread?

Do you honestly take me for a fool

I didn't insult him, I was judging the behaviour.
    Btw I apologise, when I feel there is a need too. I don't need someone to point me out to apologise to someone else. I don't apologise to people who bully and then play the victim now that we are on helpdesk.

Bonkey seriously, listen to yourself.
    You've stated your case. We've stated our case. A decision has been made by those who have the power to make it.

We all have power Bonkey.;)

On the 30th of January, 2009, you started a thread on this forum, complaining about a moderator bullying you, as a direct consequence of you being banned from their forum. I hope you'll forgive me, then, for not believing you that this is the first time in four years that you've felt bullied by a moderator and decided to come here to state your case.

Oh yes by Oscar, yeah he banned for dissagreeing with my views. Believe what you want. But ignorance is a bliss.

I got 3 emails from people that got the same treatment from him. I done my bit, Hes been shamed for that. He banned me cus, My views of America are just to direct for him to handle. Bonkey if you want to drag all this up, then lets go to feedback where I'd have proper support.;)

Mysterious, you've done little on this thread but criticise someone personally - 6th. You've persisted in this despite me telling you numerous times that he didn't make those decisions alone, and acted with the full support of the moderators of hte forum, you still insist on targetting him with your ire. You have heaped insult after insult on him, and then insist that you're not here to insult anyone.

Bonkey now now, don't twist words.
    I criticised his behaviour. I've made my point clear I don't accept it.
    I haven't brought 6th up, he keeps responding to me. Haven't you noticed I ignore him. Havenlt you noticed I did my best to ignore him on C.T with his kneejerks. It's so happens I'm in a room now where he can't bully me or push me around.

Maybe that's why your percieving him to be a victim.
    You're illustrating perfectly where the problem lies with this behaviour - You are being abusive, whilst insisting that you're not here be abusive. You're being making personal comments about 6th, whilst insisting that you're not making personal comments.

You keep bringing up this abuse? Towards 6th, second post you mentioned him.

Keep digging Bonkey, I aint going down with you.
    If you genuinely can't see that you are doing the things that you claim not to be doing, then its little wonder that you consider yourself the innocent victim of the moderators.

I never claimed I was innocent. I'm just stating my case.

Funny now the victim roles change. Bonkey you keep going, I aint going down that road, I don't need to change roles here.

I'm standing up for myself., If you can't see that, well that's not my concern.

mysterious
    You have said your piece.
    The ban was more than deserved.
    Discussion over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement