Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Keogh

Options
  • 08-04-2009 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I have the spelling correct (Guy who got bashed in Coogee) but my mate was at at mass in Coogee over the weekend and the priest said that David's father wrote to him and told him that David awoke from the coma and is now walking and talking. I have no information on any outstanding conditions he may.

Great news tho!

Please forgive me if any of the information here is incorrect I just heard it second hand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

David Keohane

Please god this is true, I'll keep an eye out on the web for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I used to know a chap with same name as that.
    What happened some dum dums just bet the head off him was it?
    Hope he will be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0411/1224244442980.html
    A YOUNG Irish man who was beaten and left for dead in a brutal attack in Australia has woken from a seven-month coma. ....

great news

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

His name is David Keohane and he is an Australian Resident from Cork. I was at a fundraiser last year run by the Cork Association in the Ilinois Hotel in Fivedock to raise money to pay for his flight home. At the time doctors give a very very low percentage of a recovery.... It sure is good news.

He was mugged for his wallet and a mobile phone..... The scumbags responible should be lined against a wall and shot in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Well the scumbag has been caught and has finally he has admitted it ... hope they throw the book at him.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/defendant-admits-bashing-student-20090630-d3ti.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Just wish David and fast and full recovery .

Advertisement