Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gama Bomb

• 08-04-2009 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

www.myspace.com/gamabomb

These guys are defo one of Irelands best metal bands at the moment. Got the Citizen Brain album a while back and it completely blew me away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I'd have to agree, Citizen brain is a great album.

Savage lyrics too "There's a vortex in the fridge, the food flies about, throttled by sausages I cannot get out"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Gama Bomb are nothing short of remarkable. They were supporting Overkill and Exodus recently. Fair play to them. They well deserve it. One of Ireland's best thrash bands.

That_Guy wrote: »
    They were supporting Overkill and Exodus recently.

When was this?

Edit: Found it, gigs were in uk+europe and not here. I thought I missed another class gig there for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Yeah that was poxy it didn't come here would of been great, Exodus April 08 gig in the Voodoo was fookin savage with Gama Bomb and Evile supporting.

The gig Gama Bomb played in Fibbers last May was probably the best I've seen them, they were main band with other Irish bands playing. Great set. Deadly again supporting Municipal Waste in december too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Awesome band. May their recent successes continue.

• Advertisement

fobster wrote: »
    Exodus April 08 gig in the Voodoo was fookin savage with Gama Bomb and Evile supporting.

Yeah that was mental, the voodoo lounge was an absolute sweatbox that night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

they sound similar to municipal waste,nice sound though.

Advertisement