Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccurring dreams about OH

Options
  • 08-04-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

for the past 2 nights i have dreamed about my BF doing different things to annoy and upset me...the first time i dreamed that we were out with all our friends,he got reeeeally drunk and insisted on spending E500 on somethig stupid(can't remember what) and i ended up screaming at him about how irresponsible he was being...

the next night i dreamed that we were in the cinema with his family and when something came on the screen he started yelling about it to his brother,really loudly. the ushers started pointing their torches at us and giving out,i started telling him to quiet down....he yelled louder and i ended up storming out of the cinema!

i'm wondering why i would have dreams like this 2 nights in a row?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Personally, I had similar dreams about my OH annoying me (a long time ago now...) when things were getting that bit more serious and grown up. It was like a commitment thing. I was facing up to the reality of the long term relationship... just thinking things over.

If that were my dream, I wouldnt take it too literally. Maybe just think of it as a reflection on one part of your relationship. You can still go either way with the relationship from this point... but maybe you are at a crossing point and thats why you're dreaming as such.

Advertisement