Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap internation calls from Ireland

Options
  • 08-04-2009 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a cheap international call provider from ireland to europe.

I have used dialwise for quite a while but the service is not very dependable. I would like to find a provider like dialwise where I do not have to sign up to an agreement where I can just use the access code followed by the international number.

Skype is not really what I am looking for.

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I always used to use telestunt.ie when I needed to make calls to Europe. I see they've changed their name now to CheapCalls.ie http://www.cheapcalls.ie. Most of Europe is charged at local rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Higgsy

Thats the kind of site I am looking for Alun, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

You could try blueface. You have the standard voip access when at home and goMobile when you are away from it

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

I find 13434.ie very reliable and cheap. (they were even cheaper though)

You register your credit card with them to pay each month.

(an hour long call to Uk in the middle of the day = 60c)

Advertisement