Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit

• 08-04-2009 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

Looking for a Parrot CK3100 bluetooth car kit, preferably the black edition.

Found this refurb (at bottom of page) which works out at £71.40 delivered.

Has anyone bought from justcarkits.co.uk before?

Or does anyone know of a great price on the CK3100 new or refurbed?

Cheers

D-M.

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hey sorry don't know about the parrot, but I bought a Nokia CK7w off ebay new not refurb for €45, installed in myself and works really well just in case you need a plan b!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 Lykke

I bought one of the refurb Ck3100 from them last month looked brand new no scratches or marks works perfectly , easy to install

make sure you also order the correct interface lead for your car stereo
    this varies by car model make and year

the guys there are very helpful will guide you in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Just to update, finally got around to ordering the refurb Parrot kit last week, ordered on Thursday and it arrived Monday. Once I'd opened the jiffy bag it came in, the consumer packaging for the Parrot kit looked like it had been used as a football so on first impressions it was a case of WTF! :eek:

No need to worry though, most of the contents (all the cables and display unit) appeared to be brand new and unused, The only bit that appeared to have been previously used was the blue box that houses the brain of the kit and this apparantly has been updated to the latest firmware.

Got the relevant SOT cable for the wife's Ford Focus that it's going in and that made the installation a doddle. Wouldn't be the sort of thing I'd be good at or enjoy doing, but it wasn't difficult and managed to fit the kit with all the cables neatly tucked away in about one and a half hours. Beats the hell out of giving some guy €75 for doing it.

Kit and SOT cable came to £84 inc. delivery.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement