Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Membership figures

Options
  • 08-04-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

hi all - don't know if this has been asked before - apologies if it has.

Does anyone know where I could get FF membership figures for 2009 (or end of year 2008) ? Trying to find them and the latest I can find is 2002 figures of 46,000. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

email FF and ask them yourself ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

podge79 wrote: »
    hi all - don't know if this has been asked before - apologies if it has.

Does anyone know where I could get FF membership figures for 2009 (or end of year 2008) ? Trying to find them and the latest I can find is 2002 figures of 46,000. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Not too sure if they know themselves anymore :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

They'd probably charge you for it based on the so-called "Freedom" of Information Act.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

did that and got a generic we'll get back to you reply.. as already noted they probably dont know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

podge79 wrote: »
    did that and got a generic we'll get back to you reply.. as already noted they probably dont know...

I wonder whether they even read it ? Maybe they treated it like the Lisbon Treaty or the report warning about the banks and just didn't bother ? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement