Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for pressure cookers..

• 08-04-2009 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all..

Im new here, desperetly searching for a part for my pressure cooker,
    cant get it in waterford..or online..so far..
    its available on an english website, but they dont post to Ireland?? :(
    anyhoo...
    I have a prestige pressure cooker, Hi Dome 57061..
    & I need a safety plug for it, code number 5-6-M 1365...
    theyre about €5 each...
    Does anyone know of a supplier for spare parts , or a shop who stocks a good selection of spares...& Ill follow it up from there..

any help appreciated..:o

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I had a pressure cooker years ago and Clery's and Arnotts used to sell spare parts. I don't know if they still do though. It might be worth phoning to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 aquarius13

Tanks for that,

Ive just found a website, & they will post parts to Ireland from England & they have the part I want....

better to spend €5 for a part then get a new one.!!!

tanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Can you post a link to the website please as I have a couple of pressure cookers in need of parts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 aquarius13

Hi Joolsveer.

The website is

http://www.meyergroup.co.uk/buyonline/spareparts/index.asp

Good luck, they do post to Ireland

Advertisement