Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some help from the working photogs please?

• 08-04-2009 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

after freeing up some time to actually try and be a photographer and using a few contacts I have some shoots upcoming over the next couple of weeks and months. This is the first time i will be shooting people outside of the "i know them/it's just practice" comfort zone so i am asking for some advice in what i should cover with the paper work?

Is there a general form that is used or is it job by job? Basically i just want to clearly cover the copyright issues so there are no silly buggers in the future.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Just get a standard model release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sasar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I have a contract which states everything in black and white from times agreed, places and delivery times to release of limited copyright and model release. If there are any parts on it that dont apply to a particular job they are just crossed off as I also have a paragraph on waiving particular terms. It is very handy to have it all in the one document and with each client I go through the whole dpocument and cross any sections not included.

I have never come across any queries in relation to it thankfully.

Advertisement