Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hostels in Carrick

• 08-04-2009 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi Folks,
    Just wondering if any of ye can help me with accommodation in Carrick on Shannon. I am looking for names/numbers of hostels. I have found the “An Oiche Hostel” , do ye know of any others ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

I think there's another hostel on the main street beside Chung's Chinese called the Four Seasons hostel, not sure if it's still going though, maybe call Chungs and they might know?! 071-9621888

Would you consider self catering accomodation as an option?
    Friends came down for New Years Eve and i booked them into a new called Carrick Plaza Suites, http://carrickplazasuites.com/ 071-96-72001

I don't know if it's in your budget, but the rooms are amazing, they had a room with huge comfy beds, flat screen tv etc and a kitchen so we could make dinner etc before heading out, the guy running it even arranged an ipod dock for us to listen to cheesy choons before he headed out :)!
    it's pretty central aswell, beside the landmark hotel.
    There's also a few other self-catering places around town if you'd prefer them to a hostel.
    Enjoy your stay in carrick, it's a great town!!

Advertisement