Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kitchen-Sync !!NEW online radio channel!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

:) Not on till 8 - Keith is on now

Set from today recorded here - I've put a tracklisting here

Eh random the about us section on the new site was working now its not so like everything else ill give it a few more days!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads I have not been able to get the site to work at all the last few days. Is it just me or is anyone else having problems?

• Advertisement

It's been a bit hit and miss - I had to a lot of trouble last Tuesday, but was ok then on Friday when I filled in for your slot. Later on though when I was on for Daroxtar's set, the video and chat windows wouldn't load if you logged in - you could only get into them anonymously.

I was on last night though and everything seemed to be working ok

Cabla can't do his set tonight so delmixit is going to take his slot! so the slot from 8-9 is now free.

Tonight
    9-10 Delmixit - house
    10-11 SeanC - minimal techno
    11-12 Steve Don - minimal tech

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭markious

Sorry i missed my set last night lads - got called into work late

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭donkeykingkong

playin tonight on kitchen-sync radio

8pm-9.45pm donkeykingkong
    10pm-11pm hovercray

• Advertisement

playin live now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

playin live now

Live tunes now from the donkey:
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync

Friday Schedule:
    2pm-3pm / HectorJelly / Electro
    8pm-9pm / Free I might do it if im free
    9pm-10pm / Daroxstar / Techno
    10pm-11pm / Donacha / Ambient Techno
    11pm-12pm / Bohsboy / Old School

Enjoy

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sorry guys no can do tonight but I promise I'll get my Sh!t sorted this weekend!

No worries, Ill be listening into hectorjelly's set but wont be on chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I'm going to try and cram a lot into the 60 mins today, Ill have some Japanese Ambient music from Asa-Chang & Junray, a deadly new track from the Fields new album (out on Kompact in about a month), a dub techno reworking of she lost control by Spoek Mathambo, ghetto house by DJ Duke, some modern techno from regis, gui borratto, & Dejan Milicevic and Ill leave you with some uplifting/deep House, (mainly brazilian & french) to you get in the mood for the weekend. Enjoy

Im broadcasting there now to warm up for tonights shows. Not in the mood of mixing as im tryin to do college work so im playing Booka Shade live at Pukkelpop CD its unreal thrust me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

live now , daroxtar and donkeykingkong. it could be messy , it could be legend but it live from yhe house party after carl cox. hope ye enjoy

I eventually got my sound problem sorted (Yay!) so I'll jump on some time tonight if poss or tomorrow if not.

• Advertisement

yeah work away whenever suits u,

Just broadcasting Gregor Tresher Live mix now!!

To quote a friend
    8:19 pm SeGDave: more should be experiencing this epic set ha

:D

Ok so schedule changed around a bit!
    • New guy Drewdo gonna play monday night 7-8pm.
    • Keith Kelly Monday 8-9pm.
    • Keith Kelly Tuesday 11-12pm instead of 7-8pm.

Schedule

Edit
    Ive spent the last while looking around at different radio streams. TBH none of them are getting 5+ listeners! Our schedule is pretty full compared to most of them aswel. Feel free to leave comments in this thread and suggestions!
    • At the minute the goal would be to get a consistant 8-15 viewers per show > would be nice plus would give the channel a better atmosphere.
    • Improve the channel so it features a better schedule > This is not my fault ustream is useless since the update to there new site. Ive e-mailed them to no prevail.
    • Would be nice if we all had webcams too. My problem is my bandwidth is too narrow to get a good frame rate
    • I need someone to look after Myspace for me > Captain Random maybe you could do this I hear your a dab hand at Myspace ;)

Keep enjoying the channel thats the main thing. I wont be around as much for the next couple of weeks ive my final exams coming up.

Monday Schedule:
    7pm-8pm / Drewdo / ?
    8pm-9pm / Keith Kelly / indie /Alternative
    9pm-10pm / Captain Random / House
    10pm-11pm / SeanC / Minimal Techno

Enjoy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Apologies for my no show on Friday night, internet connection probs....back full whack now. Will make up for it this week!

Captain Randoms House hour going live at 9

Tonight I am unavailable again :( if someone can fill in.

Sorry again Guys - Blame assignments for college this time.:mad:

I'll try to fill in for you!

Cheers man - Ill probably be on to take a listen around the place - Just wont have the time to play :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

markious wrote: »
    Tonight I am unavailable again :( if someone can fill in.

Sorry again Guys - Blame assignments for college this time.:mad:

Same goes for me aswell lads i think, up to my ears is economic graphs at the moment trying to make sense of it all, should have gone into college during the year!

Ill be finished these dreaded exams soon, in my next show ill hopefully be doing a preview of my live set, so keep your ears peeled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

playing live on the sync now

Sorry I missed out tonight I had a gig in this savage warehouse. I was providing the background music to a art exhibition.

Started off with some Deep House then Derek jumped on an played a bit of Deep stuff then ended the night with some minimal. Droped Booka Shade - Night Falls for the last tune was an epic moment when the bassline dropped :D

Good Times

Neal played 2 hour set till ten, then i covered for markious till 11 so all was sound in the sync

Hey lads all shows canceled tonight as far as im aware! Ive alot of college stuff to be doin and so has the other lads.

If I get time ill do my set no problem, ill post here if I will be playing. So feel free to take slots.

• Advertisement

Daroxtar is unavailable on Friday for his show 9 - 10pm.
    He has asked me to do a special set, heavy on the bass line.
    So I'm taking up the challenge.
    So none of my regular 128bpm mullarkey, its'll be an hour of organised chaos. And of course.....fun!

Im playing tonight from 8, probably start off with some nice deep sounding beats then thrash it out over the course of the 2 hours

DONKEYKINGKONG ON KITCHEN-SYNC AT 8PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭HighFinance

Hi folks,

I will be playing an acid set tomorrow from around 3 to 4 pm after HectorJelly's electro shenanigans.

Expect Marshall Jefferson, Ha-Lo, Meat Beat Manifesto, Planet Gong, Acid Funk, Richie Hawtin, Missy Elliott, Acid Brass, Chicago Bad Boys and the like.

Cheers.
    b.

Hey donkey im listening in from colege I cant join the chat doe :mad: Your providing the tunes to a late night college cramming session. Ive a big Dragons den style presentation tomorrow.

This week I'm going to finish with a song I played last week, jump in the pool - friendly fires (thin white duke remix)its such a great track I'm have to play to play it again. I have a real soft spot for electronic songs that manage to convey a real sense of melenchony and angst, maybe because it is so hard to do well. (Deadmau5's remix of I'm not alone is another good example, or VLetrmx21 by Autechre.) Beside that I'll be playing loads of brand new & recent deep house & techno by Aril Brikha, Oxia, Jamie McHugh and others, also Yuh Eye too Fast, a new track by dancehall queen Lady Chan & potential huge summer crossover hit- No Reasons by Vega. Enjoy!

• Advertisement

Enjoy it lads i wont be around unfortunately:(

Link for last nights set, nice and hammerin by the end

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1476242

chatroom keeps loading and unloading

Yeah chat room seems wonky today but please stay tuned folks for some, what i hope will be, interesting acid sounds.

b.

Here's my acid set from today if anyone wants to check it out. Funky and deep with not a Hardfloor, Hawtin, or London Acid Techno track in sight.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1479252

Cheers to HJ for staying tuned.

Hopefully i'll be back next week and will probably opt for another genre entirely - perhaps ragga/jump up if the sun is shining. Or maybe some traditional Irish is its lashing down rain.

Ta.

PS - the recording shows that during quiet parts there is some echo. I think i had the volume on the broadcast window not fully turned off and it was being picked up. Would this cause it? Thanks.
    b.

Lads sorry I have not been able to play/listen much - so much going on right now - but will deffo try to tune in more soon. Not around tonight so my slot is there for whoever wants it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 drewdo

Drewdo.........7 - 8 on kitchen-sync!!!

Check it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Playing 8-9 tonight gonna do my normal electro set http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kitchen-sync i dont know yet if ill be around 2moro 2 do my set.

All back to normal?

I'm doing my house set from 9 - 10 tonight

Captain Random!

Can't do my show this evening from 8 - 9.30

Any takers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement