Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interesting Article

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Its hardly like a live dance act is a new thing is it. Orbital, Leftfield, Chemical Brothers, Underworld etc have been doing it for years and there has always still been a place for the Dj. As long as there is nightclubs there will still be Dj's.

The thing about Deadmau5 is he is an ego maniac coont. He wouldnt be where he is today if it wasnt for big name Dj's picking up on his tunes and playing them. He has a few good tracks I'll give him that but most of his more recent stuff has been cheese ****ing city. He also had to resort to a gimmick to get his live act noticed. As far as im concerned the less I hear from him the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

i 2nd that comment above ~~ he is a ****in ungrateful cunnnt , who is ok at best for what he does ~~

Advertisement