Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Pubs/Clubs opening at midnight on Friday?

• 08-04-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if any pubs or clubs will be open just after midnight on Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

For the 2 or 3 hours they'd be allowed stay open?
    Wouldn't be worth it I imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Club 92 opening at 12.01 but get there early and be prepared to queue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Relevant wrote: »
    Club 92 opening at 12.01 but get there early and be prepared to queue!

Don't tell me what to do. :p

I was thinking more city centre really as I'll be at a party in town and think we might divert to a club or late bar after a while if there was one open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

I remember a few years ago The Viper Room was open late holy thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

bondi/burn whatever they call it is i think.not sure but im sure somewhere in the city centre will be greedy enough.maybe in temple bar considerin the amount of tourists who come here for a boozy weekend.how annoyed would ya be if ya booked this weekend and didnt know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

there are gigs and stuff being listed as being on so i'd imagine a few places will be open. Most clubs don't get open until 11 anyway so they probaly will!

i can't actualy remember what i did last year!

Advertisement