Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

William Hill problem

Options
  • 08-04-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

Got a problem with william hill, had a accum and a single on the Milan - Lecce last sunday for Milan to win with a handicap (-1).

Managed to get this for 2-1 thought it was a good price and they came through in the end...just!

Anyway I got my winnings but they only gave me a price of around 8-11??

Rang them and they said they had an incorrect price up and only paid out the 8-11. Surely they cant change the price after i've taken the 2-1?

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm sure they've got the usual small print saying they can void obvious mistakes and i think getting 2/1 on that outcome is a bit of an obvious one. At least they paid out rather than void it is all i can offer to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

yeah id have to agree...if i remember correcetly Milan were 1/4 on powers...so if anything the best price for -1 handicap would be 10/11 or even money...8/11 is not bad...its a result.

Go to Paddy Power.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

You probably would have had the same result from any other bookmaker.

Advertisement