Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot...

Options
  • 08-04-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

This is a long shot folks but i'll ask anyway. I am currently playing Far Cry 2 on the XBox 360 but the other day i was on a mission and got stuck (couldn't move kinda stuck). Before I knew I couldn't move I saved it and pressed 'yes' to overwright my last save so now it just loads up and I can't move anywhere!:mad:
    I am more than half way through the game and can't bring myself to starting from scratch! Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

If you kill yourself (drop fire/nades at your feet), does it not give you the option of starting from a safehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 POOL6

grizzly wrote: »
    If you kill yourself (drop fire/nades at your feet), does it not give you the option of starting from a safehouse?

No, the weird thing is I can't do anything really. All I can do is walk a few steps each side but nothing else.

Advertisement