Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mares Superchannel fins

• 08-04-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi

I am considering purchasing a pair of Mares Avanti Superchannel open heel fins. Does anyone have these fins and can give me their opinion? I'm also considering the Volo Power open heel too.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Hi Kezler,

Don't know about the Superchannels, but a few people in the club have the Volos and swear by them. SWMBO had a pair for a while and liked them but then changed to Jets. She prefers them. I've used her Volos a couple of times and didn't really get on with them. But what do I know - I use Force Fins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Hi, I have the Mares quattro and am not too happy with them.
    Mares seem to have a smalish foot pocket. (well compared to my old Cressi frog). The Excel+ are said to have longer pocket.. Donno about the superchannel. And mybe my feet are odd...
    Not sure how hard the superchannels are, compared to your other choices.

Either way - if the fins don't fit, they will be a pain in the leg....

Advertisement