Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I messed up my Geography booklet! help?!

Options
  • 08-04-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

i just messed up my geography booklet for the fieldstudy. i've skipped a page and like the whole thing wont fit in now! does anyone know if you can get a replacment one? my geog teacher told us that the examinations commission were real scabby and only sent one booklet per student ! pleasssseeeeeee help!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i skipped a page in mine but thankfully had enough room.
    i don't know if you can get replacements ones but if worst comes to worst, i suppose you could write a note at the end of each page saying see page whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

can you buy adhesive paper and put it on the page/s you wrote on by mistake. Then simply go back to the page you skipped as if this terrible incident never happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 madnesspersues

i like pathway33's idea, however i do wonder what the officials over at the Examinations commission would think of such 'adhesive paper', seeing as they're so particular with their P20 and other P numberd forms. I'd imagine they'd strike off any of my information on this alien paper and mark me down as a result. Kateos2's input seems the most likely course of action, however i do fear an examiner might mark me down on the basis of 'coherence', as so much of the fieldwork is based on presentation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

are the examiners really strict on the length of the field study? like it says for planning like max 100 words...is it much of a problem if you go over the limit but still fill the page

you can go to like 105 im sure but defo not 120+. and you dont have to fill the page! its only 5m's anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

You're not allowed to add extra pages into the booklet, same with history.

yeah my geog teacher said he didnt have any more so dont mess it up but im sure he prob has more. but i cant ask him till after easter and then like i will only have 4 days or something till it needs to be handed in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

yeah my geog teacher said he didnt have any more so dont mess it up but im sure he prob has more. but i cant ask him till after easter and then like i will only have 4 days or something till it needs to be handed in!

ring the SEC yourself. Out of all those thousands I'm sure they have 1 left!

Advertisement