Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good place for small Wedding Party near Dublin registry office

• 08-04-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I've been tasked with finding a decent restaurant to host a small wedding party in walking distance of the registry office in Dublin.

Any recommendations gladly welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Perhaps Fallon & Byrne?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

the tea room at the clarence have a delicious and great value lunch menu

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

A friend of mine had her reception in The Schoolhouse a few years back. Was great then, dunno if it's still as good now? Fallon & Byrne looks great for a wedding btw - I've seen a few in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Is it still on Lr Grand Canal Street?
    http://www.bridgebarandgrill.ie/
    I haven't been here but it's the guys behind Town Bar & Grill which is excellent
    Alternatives would be Ely HQ, Dobbins (albeit it's too cramped), The School House as mentioned before,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

olaola wrote: »
    A friend of mine had her reception in The Schoolhouse a few years back. Was great then, dunno if it's still as good now? Fallon & Byrne looks great for a wedding btw - I've seen a few in there.

Hmmm...just rang them to get info, and the conversation went (and I quote)...

"Hello, Schoolhouse"
    "Hi, I'd like to enquire about wedding banquets?"
    "Man who look after that at bank now, he back at 4, goodbye" *click*

Really impressive...that's another one scratched off the list!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

What about La Peniche on the canal near Baggot Street Bridge?

Advertisement