Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for shops in ireland to sell my jewals

Options
  • 08-04-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi guys im looking for shops in Ireland o sell my jewels, i have put it up on the net every where and got no replies, i have one ring and 2 bracket lets,3 chains,i put this on adverts.ie already, please help i need to make some money

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Try a pawn shop in town maybe? There are ads in the Metro for a shop buying second hand gold as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Where have you put them on-line? Have you tried etsy.com? Maybe local craft shops could sell them that's if they're handmade although I'm now thinking they're not. Oops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭JackieRyan

Hi
    do not know if this helps but i think cash converters will buy your jewels and keep them for x amount of time and you can redeem them plus a fee,just like the old time pawn brokers

cheers
    jackie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement