Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] post your best ever kills in eve

• 08-04-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

I shall start!

tackled this freighter on a gate in low sec, I was in an ishtar and as you know sentry guns really like eating drones, but I had my alt there in a guardian frantically remote repping my drones, it took 8 minutes to kill the freighter and in the end my guardian warped out in 20% hull as the freighter popped 4km from the gate, screenshot of the guardian alt towards the end, was pretty proud of that tbh.

a 10 day old character (at the time) in a billion isk drake, luckily for me it all dropped and the crying in local was pretty good, made about 800 million from the loot.

killed a goon in NOL in with gigantic autocannons, was pretty awesome.

killed a tempest fleet issue with just 2 frigates, bizmark and myself, prolly the greatest kill ever, it took a good 40 minutes to wear through all the hitpoints on it.

2 laser ferox vs 2 ishtar, bizmark and me again, was awesome fight, ferox's rule.

poast your best kills!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Id have to second the fleet tempest kill as my personal best was a really fun fight tanking him and a drake in a rifter for ages's soon after we went down to mamet and killed a navy cruiser / omen while a geddon tryed to kill us with laz0rs and smart bombs very fun fight .

All in all it's the ships no one suspects like ferox's that get you the best kills plus r0ot called me the greatest irish man and he cant take that back now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I shall root around (no pun intended) my killmails when im home, for now its drink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Laser Ferox? Intresting.

ahhh, all I have is some crappy group battleship kills or t1 frigates :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Got no spectacular kills as such some awesome fights.
    http://killboard.ars-ex-discordia.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=8894 this one in particular nearly a year ago. We knew there was a camp on the other side, 6v16 sounded good to us at the end of a long roam.
    Should mention I'm the Drake on the left

Actually First kill, best kill

I also have no titanic kills that I can remember/find :mad:

First kill though.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Ah the famous r0ot merlin

bizmark wrote: »
    Ah the famous r0ot merlin

Ah man I loved that ship, epic tackler! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

lol ya we only lost that battleship because orion black screened as well :pac:

I remember asking claw what he was doing like 60 off the gate, his reply was "i'm sniping" and I was like "IN A FECKING DOMI?!" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Gneez wrote: »

This...=...Win

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Not really and epic kill , but this guy was baiting can flippers in a retriever and then swapping out instantly to a cerb with his orca so i took a merlin out to investigate and hopefully to kill the cerb , what i did not expect ( and it was a nice surprise , was he was using his orca to remote rep ) he killed my merlin , orca went flashy and i came back in a rokh and melted em both ,

my lose 0.2 m -- his loss 480 mil

And his mining barge he used for baiting ( if something is in the corp hanger thingy deos it show up on the loss mail ? )

Here is the Related kills

And yes killing industrials is skill less blah blah blah , he had teeth and i was down to my last 5 cap boosters when he dropped ... at least this orca had a damage control there by almost doubling his HP :P

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Gneez wrote: »

Story? i need some fapping material :pac:

why dont you feck off back to WoW assbandit you can get some l33t kills with your lvl 50 wood elf or some crap

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Corp recently ransomed a guy in a wormhole to eject from his rig fitted rattlesnake or we were destroying him and taking all the loot from his 3 iteron V's.

He accepted.

WTS RATTLESNAKE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

most of the early killboards i would have been on are gone :(

my fav kill was a guy in a t2 fitted thorax v my enyo around hed-gp
    he was scouting for a larger force and i managed to drop him and warp off just before his 20 mates turned up.

Alright so had a bit of time on my hands away from my machine so I started to troll through all my killmails.

So here goes:

My first treble account kill was quite fun controlling the 3 accounts since the Falcon jam cycle missed a feckton of times. My first JF kill, was watching the guy for about 6 hours offlining a tower until he finally messed up and turned the forcefield off with the JF account.

Most fun fight was this took almost an 30 minutes to kill that damn CNR with the passive recharge it was a pain in the hole with him shooting my drones and me not carrying any Praetor II's. :pac:

My first ever kill

Right thats it, not great and no real great solo kills but always having two accounts dual accounting was still fun. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

There's been a few but I remember 3 of us in Battlecruisers wandering around Black Rise literally minutes after CCP had opened it to the public and put the servers back up and we find a Rorqual on scan. At the time they were still silly money 4 billion or something not sure what they are now. But we find him at a moon anchoring a POS tower with 10 minutes to go.

We're only in 3 Battlecruisers but we go for it anyway pounding away on it as hard as we can with the timer ticking away. The guy jumps a mate or an alt in in a carrier but us being in battlecruisers we laugh and keep firing. We offer him a pretty low ransom of a billion I think but he doesn't respond obviously thinking his huge buffer of hitpoints will save him by the time the timer comes up...20 seconds left and his ship is nearly dead we're freaking out with baited breath then with about 5 seconds to go he pops. The tower onlines and the shield throws us all miles out of the carrier's range and we just run off :D ****ing great fun even though he couldn't really defend himself just because of the suspense the POS shield added.

Moral of the story: Pay the ransom!

HAHA I found the kill too!! http://www.igs-corp.net/rkkb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=94716

Advertisement