Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday week 28-29

• 08-04-2009 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I'm prob just over thinking and starting to worry but we've our holiday (10 days) booked for June in France. Have really been looking forward to it and esp the R&R but was doing some surfing and realsied that this is really the beginning of the 3rd trimester... now I've looked up the airline and insurance and I know I CAN fly and go and all the rest, I'm just wondering if any of the recently pregnant new Mams flew/went on hols later than that and might be able to put my mind at ease (viability is just that week with only a 10% chance of surivial... I am doing too much surfing I think!!) :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭livvy

Hi- I reckon you will be fine. If you did for any reason need medical advice i'm sure you will get plenty where ever you go to, mind you didn't say where but i assume not too exotic!!

I will be on holiday too when in my third trimester and im not at all concerned about it. Enjoy it - it will be your last pure carefree one for a while!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

Sure France has one of the best healthcare services in the world. Bring your European Health Card and your travel insurance details and have a blast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Sixx

Hi guys and thanks, I got into a bit of first timer worries there alright! And yeah going to France and from what I hear the heath system there is pretty amazing... a friend of mine gave birth there and husbands/partners get a bed beside you in your room and stay how long they like with you!!

Advertisement