Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDGAMERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Has anyone played starcraft?.I was thinking of buying a copy.Is it a good game for two players,or do you need more players to get the full experience?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I have a copy my friend gave me after we tried to play 1 game and were completely lost, the rulebook is terrible at explaining the game but there is a good flow-chart on BoardGameGeek that makes the game look quite good.

Absolutely fantastic game,while not strictly a boardgame definitely one of the best games i have played.Anyone can play it,all ages.My son ask's me to play it on a daily basis and friends/family are addicted to it.
    Try it u will be surprised!.

Bought it in model inc dorset st dublin

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36218

Got a few new games since last posted

Shogun :great strategy game ,i play it alot .Not really suitable for younger kids,so mostly played with friends.

Aqua Romana:Family game ,i'm not mad about it, but its very easy to learn and play ,the kids love it.

Catan the card game,myself and my son play it every week,even bring it on holidays.My son loves this game.

Catan Geographies,great game,very easy to play.Both family and friends like this one.

War of the Ring,lord of the ring themed game.Really great athmospheric game,its like been in the film...lol.Play it regularly.

Bought Dominion Intrigue yesterday,i understand its better than Dominion,if thats the case is should be top notch.

Check out this new link if your into boardgames
    http://www.downtimetown.com

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I believe I saw a Stargate Roleplay book in Barnes and Noble at one stage.

• Advertisement

Just got this on Friday, have played it about a 10 times already.
    Fantastic game,goes straight into my top 10.Easy to play,anyone can play it.Cooperative game for up to 4 players,save the world before everyone dies.

Awards

Advertisement