Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 essential checks before .... Smashing Magazine article

Options
  • 08-04-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,493 ✭✭✭

15 Essential Checks Before Launching Your Website | How-To | Smashing Magazine
    This article reviews some important and necessary checks that web-sites should be checked against before the official launch — little details are often forgotten or ignored, but – if done in time – may sum up to an overall greater user experience and avoid unnecessary costs after the official site release.

With a domains in holding for time to develop them (time allowing, lucky enough to be holding onto full time job at the moment). How valid are the points in the above article. Link provided through my own domain. Currently using my domain as a semi-private cloud resource for myself and to store idea's etc.

Regards,
    J.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

All points are very relevant indeed! If you were getting a website done by a web design company I would be VERY surprised if all the above weren't included!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I don't think your business is going to collapse over night if your website doesn't have a favicon. Recommended but hardly essential.

Advertisement