Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chef Clogs

Options
  • 08-04-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am wondering if any1 out there can tell me the best brand of chef shoes to buy .

at the moment im going around the kitchen in nisbets shoes and there sh*t to be honest . im getting really bad pains in my foot with the long hours im working .

would really appreciate if anyone has any feedback on this .:) .

thanks from a sore footed chef
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Crocs profesional....not steel toed but soooo comfy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 allaglitter

heard Crocs are too soft and dont have enough support.

i am about to buy a pair of birkenstocks from the shop on wicklow street. the uniform/professional clothing store on capel also has a selection for around €45 a pair.

i found a lot of converse chef shoes (!) online but have no idea how comfy they are: http://www.chefshoes.com/converse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Crocs Bistro range, €35 a pair in Happy Foot Co. on Upper Liffey St. (beside Marks & Spencers side entrance). Not steel-capped, but very comfy. If you're a UK/IRL size 10, for example, you'd need a size 11 in the Crocs.
    Birkenstocks are great too, they just take a while to break in nicely.

Advertisement