Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

gerrowadat wrote: »
    The Hawks should be out in 'force' this sunday. Hope to see some limited-ammo games again if they worked out last time. Looking forward to it :-)
    Excellent news.
    Yes the semi auto games worked well. Takes a bit of getting use to for players that have maybe not tried it before , but it sure spices up the tension.
    We will have a few semi auto games most certainly on Sunday, but not all mind. Gotta keep a balance of happy airsofters.
    See ya then:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Oh and I'll book in some fine weather for all those skirmishing this weekend.:D

Well been Ireland thats not always guaranteed:( but lets hope for it:)

See yous the weekend;)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

hey damo.

should b down this sunday :D i got a job so i havnt gone ina while. im getting withdrawl symptoms :(:D:D:D,

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

Hoping to get down to the site on Sunday, hope to see you all there (first timer on the site)

hey damo.
    . im getting withdrawl symptoms :(:D:D:D,

Andy

Same here:D

• Advertisement

hey damo.

should b down this sunday :D i got a job so i havnt gone ina while. im getting withdrawl symptoms :(:D:D:D,

Andy
    great news on the job so. Means you'll have more money to buy more aeg's...lol
    See ya on Sunday.:p

Hoping to get down to the site on Sunday, hope to see you all there (first timer on the site)
    We'll make sure to have a hi viz with a bulls eye on the back for you so. lol:D

great news on the job so. Means you'll have more money to buy more aeg's...lol
    See ya on Sunday.:p

exactly i have my eyes on a lot of ages and gear.first on the list is a new tac vest that i broke the last time i was down on your site!!haha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

ah damo me aul flower.... i will be there tommorrow in force on my own ...bad limp or not...please everyone take the hits or just dont play...serious...its getting bad....hand those red cards out all over the gaf...ha ha:D

hey damo,

looks like i wont be down untill next wk:( its my grannys bday on sun nd im bein made ta go to a meal :P

ill be definatly there next wk,cya then!! :D,

Andy

• Advertisement

Open Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This Bank Holiday Weekend.
    Good weather has been organised.
    So what are ya waiting for...c'mon down.
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheRedStar

Any progress on the D Day event, Damian?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

savage game play today..thank god for the shade in the wood.:cool:..anyone thinking of going to an airsoft site this is the one that will make you an airsoft addict..this is what its all about...thanks for the donuts damo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ir1shxxCrusader

Sounds good. Do you rent any guns(if you do how much?)?

they have stopped doing rentals a few weeks ago, if i am correct?

andy

check there website:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Had a great first trip to red barn yesterday, very well run site, congratulations to all involved in running it. Great games yesterday too. Will definitely be back.

Had a great time yesterday, site is fantastic and very well run. Also some great players at the site. Will be back once i get my AEG fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Had a great time at Red Barn today - small turnout, which led to a few very sneaky games. Great ste, great weather, good play - couldn't ask for more :-)

kdouglas wrote: »
    Had a great first trip to red barn yesterday, very well run site, congratulations to all involved in running it. Great games yesterday too. Will definitely be back.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself Keith and thanks for coming down. Always nice to have the Hawks down for some kick ass games. Shame Dave didn't have the suit on ..lol:D
    Had a great time yesterday, site is fantastic and very well run. Also some great players at the site. Will be back once i get my AEG fixed
    Bet your glad you came down during the week for a recon. Ya played well man. Look forward to your next visit.

Had a great time at Red Barn today - small turnout, which led to a few very sneaky games. Great ste, great weather, good play - couldn't ask for more :-)
    Yep those games are a horse of a different colour, from playing them with large numbers. Your more involved with the action and outcome of each game.

Thanks to all who came out this weekend and rattled off some BB's. Great friendly and honest play. And boy what a scorcher it was.

• Advertisement

TheRedStar wrote: »
    Any progress on the D Day event, Damian?
    Just finishing the plans as we speak.
    It will depend on numbers interested. Not much time between now and Saturday. But i'll put something up later tonight.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Glad you enjoyed yourself Keith and thanks for coming down. Always nice to have the Hawks down for some kick ass games. Shame Dave didn't have the suit on ..lol:D

I may have very little sense when it comes to loadouts but I'm not suicidal. I would have died in that heat :-)

Fantastic site, will definitely be back.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I may have very little sense when it comes to loadouts but I'm not suicidal. I would have died in that heat :-)

Fantastic site, will definitely be back.
    Well if that had of happened you would be wearing the black suit for the funeral, lol.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you up soon. You might be able to squeeze us into your hectic airsofting schedule.;)

We were meant to organise this a little sooner than now but here goes.

WW2 milsim with ammo restrictions, medic rules, some players with semi auto, field hospitals, specific objectives for Allies etc.
    Was trying to organise it for 6 th June D-Day but would like to gauge interest before I cram all the details and rules in now for this Saturday.
    Any interest in playing in a WW2 Milsim this Saturday or would it be preferable in a few weeks from now.
    If interested for this saturday pm me before tomorrow evening. Its numbers dependant 20 to 30 players I would think.

Thanks
    Damian:)
    p.s. I know Operation Summer Breeze is on in SEA-c , but not everybody may be able to travel down... they should but maybe they can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Would love too be there but Saturdays no good for me *cough cough nam game cough * ;)

TheDoc wrote: »
    *cough cough nam game cough * ;)
    Yes please Nam all the way....'We were soldiers':pac:

Hey damo had a great day yet again 2day:D.

hard luck on the last game!:P:P:P

ill keep my eyes peeled on the recrutment section over the next few weeks!(there is only a team thread now there isnt a section?)

thanks,
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hey, i'm gona pop up soon enough. Just wondering, my mate is prob gona come with me and he's 16 like me and his dad most likely wont be able to come up aswell as mine so is there any chance my dad can sign the thing saying he's his gaurdian or parent? ;)

Also, how big is the site? Do many people go? What day to you recommend to go at when there's mainly adults? Are normal bb's alowed?

Thanks

Rob

First just to let you know, i do not work for Red Barn Airsoft and as such don't take my word as gospel. But i can tell you from my brief experience there.
    Rob2593 wrote: »
    is there any chance my dad can sign the thing saying he's his gaurdian or parent?
    I am not 100% clear on this, you would really need to ask the user Dobby. But i think you can print off the parental guardian forms on there website www.redbarnairsoft.com.
    Also, how big is the site?
    I can't give you exact figures, im pretty sure its around 6 acres. But i can tell you it will take around 20-30 minutes (with no obstructions) to loop back on where you started if you take the outer jungle routes.
    Do many people go?
    Depends on the day
    What day to you recommend to go at when there's mainly adults?
    Personally i have only gone on a Sunday, but i know from the sunday i went (bank holiday busy) there was around 50-60 people. So on a normal day i guess 20-30 which is plenty for some good games.
    Are normal bb's alowed?
    I don't understand this question, if you mean .20g bb's then yes.. to my knowledge all weights are allowed (just ensure to inform them of the weight upon chronograph) also bare in mind that the site will sometimes run Semi-Auto only which is a great fun challenge.. also when i was there a sidearm only game.

Hope i have been of some help and don't forget to check out there site at www.redbarnairsoft.com its invaluable.

Regards,
    Sinister747

• Advertisement

Hey damo had a great day yet again 2day:D.

hard luck on the last game!:P:P:P

ill keep my eyes peeled on the recrutment section over the next few weeks!(there is only a team thread now there isnt a section?)

thanks,
    Andy
    You got me good ya sneeky devil. lol.:p
    Yeah team recruitment starts very soon. gotta answer the challenge laid down by pete from Fingal/Vipers. :D:D And its about time we got the team goin ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement