Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Hey, i'm gona pop up soon enough. Just wondering, my mate is prob gona come with me and he's 16 like me and his dad most likely wont be able to come up aswell as mine so is there any chance my dad can sign the thing saying he's his gaurdian or parent? ;)

Also, how big is the site? Do many people go? What day to you recommend to go at when there's mainly adults? Are normal bb's alowed?

Thanks

Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Yeah your dad can countersign your friends waiver form no problem. The site is just under 6 acres... Sunday is busiest but saturday is a better day for finding your way around the site.
    And yes we don't insisit on Bio BB's, regular BB's are fine.... sure don't we give them out with membership anyhow.
    Plus Saturday is always D-Day with us... doughnut day... :D

Thanks Justin for your help there.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks Justin for your help there.:D

No problem, save me some tasty doughnuts :D, im going to France this week so when i get back i will be up to get shot more :rolleyes:. On a side note i got my M15A4 fixed and i got a new M4 to test out, see you's when i get back

No problem, save me some tasty doughnuts :D, im going to France this week so when i get back i will be up to get shot more :rolleyes:. On a side note i got my M15A4 fixed and i got a new M4 to test out, see you's when i get back
    well bon voyage my friend enjoy your trip.
    and we most certainly will have some :pac:doughnuts :pac:for you when you come up. looking forward to it......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hi Rob,
    Yeah your dad can countersign your friends waiver form no problem. The site is just under 6 acres... Sunday is busiest but saturday is a better day for finding your way around the site.
    And yes we don't insisit on Bio BB's, regular BB's are fine.... sure don't we give them out with membership anyhow.
    Plus Saturday is always D-Day with us... doughnut day... :D
    Brillient, will be out there in a few weeks when I come back from holidays!

We'll come down on a sunday most likely.

Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Hi lads
    Are you open as normal on saterday. It will be my first time playing at your site.I have played at many others.
    Thanks

Oglon93 wrote: »
    Hi lads
    Are you open as normal on saterday. It will be my first time playing at your site.I have played at many others.
    Thanks

This link will let you know the open times etc of the site, http://www.redbarnairsoft.com/about_us_1.html

Regards,
    Sinister747

Do you rent guns on saturdays?

Also do you sell bb's there?

Rob

Do you rent guns on saturdays?
    Yes they rent Aeg, Mask and Overalls on Saturdays for €25. As noted on there website "Pre book via email" the email been BBs@redbarnairsoft.com
    Also do you sell bb's there?
    Yes they sold bottles of BB's when i was there at the main desk (not sure of price)

Nice one mate

• Advertisement

Yes we are open Saturdays and Sundays. Rentals available to pre book for Saturdays(via website email). And yes we sell BB's on site.:D

Grand, are they .20g and how much are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

Grand, are they .20g and how much are they?
    since your new to the site when you pay your membership fee (10 euro)verry kindly the lads at redbarn throw in a free bottle of .2s blaster or raptar bbs!:D

its all on the website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

see all the lads tomorrow the day should be epic lots of bb swaping:D:D:cool:

Well what a day.... Fantastic play and sportsmanship by all. Well done to all who played. Now we don't normally keep records for game times but I have to say that 4 min and 20 seconds to assault the courtyard was unreal, especially out numbered. Hats off to you guys... The Ghosts. and a valliant effort by your opposition. Thanks again to all.
    Damian.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

thanks for another great day! quickly becoming a favorite site of mine! :pac:

tempted to give those rations a go next time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Yesterday was one of the best days ive had in a long time - that courtyard game was exceptional (though 16 v 6 was a little on the mad side):) - I cant wait to get back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

thanks for a great day yesterday,great site and great staff ,

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

great games this afternoon lads. had a blast as usual!
    well played the contractors, that ammo box game was tough as hell!

and fair play to the contractor that held the stables in the courtyard at the end of the day, we had no choice but to go around you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

What can I say - fantastic day's gaming and what a site!
    Really impressive.;)

Some very intense gaming too:)
    Looking forward to returning very soon.

I'm sure I speak for all of The Contractors (and Sub-Contractors:p thanks guys), when I say a huge thank you to all the players (Well done Yellow Team) and especially all the Marshals too - top class guys!

Bogman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Great games today (at least for the half day that I was there;))

The ammo box game was great, even if we did lose at the end of it.:rolleyes:
    Fair play to the contractors for putting up a good fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

cool games today lads good fun thanks to all players very honourable when marshalling you get to see the other side :D:D:D:cool:

thanks for another great day! quickly becoming a favorite site of mine! :pac:

tempted to give those rations a go next time :P
    Thanks man, always a joy to shoot ya. And those rations await your taste-buds:D
    BioHazRd wrote: »
    Yesterday was one of the best days ive had in a long time - that courtyard game was exceptional (though 16 v 6 was a little on the mad side):) - I cant wait to get back
    Sure was mad, as always Doc, your one hell of a player and an absolute gent.
    DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    thanks for a great day yesterday,great site and great staff ,
    Ah shucks thanks... really glad you enjoyed yourself and look forward to your return visit..:)

:)
    great games this afternoon lads. had a blast as usual!
    well played the contractors, that ammo box game was tough as hell!

and fair play to the contractor that held the stables in the courtyard at the end of the day, we had no choice but to go around you! :D
    Great havin you and your 416 grace us with your skills.
    A nice little bunch of Vipers in the Barn again. Always welcome on site.;)
    What can I say - fantastic day's gaming and what a site!
    Really impressive.;)

Some very intense gaming too
    Looking forward to returning very soon.

I'm sure I speak for all of The Contractors (and Sub-Contractors:p thanks guys), when I say a huge thank you to all the players (Well done Yellow Team) and especially all the Marshals too - top class guys!

Bogman
    Ah The Contractors ... what can I say. Glad you all came even if you brought a 'Walrus' into battle...lol. Great play and crack.
    Tov wrote: »
    Great games today (at least for the half day that I was there;))

The ammo box game was great, even if we did lose at the end of it.:rolleyes:
    Fair play to the contractors for putting up a good fight.
    The joy of that game when the points are totted up is brill. Thats the second time one team has gotten 4 boxes and the other only 1, only to find out that the team with the 1 box gets more points. That one is all about sneaky sneaky then mad fire fights then sneaky again. Its a great bit of craic.

Thanks to all who graced The Barn with their skills, friendliness and honour. Appologies to anyone I offended with my barking today, but we all just wanna play a good fair game of Airsoft.

Thanks again,
    Damian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

:)
    but we all just wanna play a good fair game of Airsoft.

and the most important is we get to have a laugh,which i always have up there,:D
    thanks damian:)

Aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Quick dumb question - been a while since we were in Red Barn and are planning to go up on Sunday. Is it still turn up on the day or do we need to book in advance?

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Quick dumb question - been a while since we were in Red Barn and are planning to go up on Sunday. Is it still turn up on the day or do we need to book in advance?
    Hey Maurice,

If you have your own gear and AEG's just turn up.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Hey Maurice,

If you have your own gear and AEG's just turn up.:D

Good stuff :) see you Sunday then.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭pokermonkey

Guys,
    i'm heading down again on sat with 2 mates.
    could i book 2 aeg's/masks etc for my mates? (i'll have my own gear).
    pm me if you can.
    cheers in advance.
    N

• Advertisement

Guys,
    i'm heading down again on sat with 2 mates.
    could i book 2 aeg's/masks etc for my mates? (i'll have my own gear).
    pm me if you can.
    cheers in advance.
    N
    Thats no bother we'll sort you out.
    If you need to book rentals just go to the email on the website and drop us a line.
    See ya Saturday.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement