Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭pokermonkey

thanks a mill Dobby.
    See you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

dobby the point i was making was that sites have to be professional if they are charging the public and health and safety has to be considered

ive seen a lot of sites and apart from predator up north the two best sites in dublin are redbarn and rathbeggan

both are well planned

both have that cod factor

both are realistic skirmish sites

REDBARN AND RATHBEGGAN have raised the bar and all other site operators have to follow suite to survive

if public forums are not the place to raise issues then where do we go no point talking to our politicians

on a lighter note i once again take my hat of to you damian and your partner neil and crew on creating a really fantastic site in REDBARN:D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

dobby the point i was making was that sites have to be professional if they are charging the public and health and safety has to be considered

ive seen a lot of sites and apart from predator up north the two best sites in dublin are redbarn and rathbeggan

both are well planned

both have that cod factor

both are realistic skirmish sites

REDBARN AND RATHBEGGAN have raised the bar and all other site operators have to follow suite to survive

if public forums are not the place to raise issues then where do we go no point talking to our politicians

on a lighter note i once again take my hat of to you damian and your partner neil and crew on creating a really fantastic site in REDBARN:D
    Look I take your point that you enjoy playing where you enjoy playing,( I appreciate that you like The Barn) , but I see no need for you to go slagging off other sites on the forum. If you don't like other sites well thats fine but plenty of other players do, so why not let other players play where they choose and you play where you choose and just leave it at that.
    Players will make up their own minds on where they want to play.
    Remember typed messages whether it be text or on a forum can come accross lots of different ways to lots of different people as opposed to having a chat with someone face to face.

I'll leave it at that and say no more.
    Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

thanks for the advice damien il be a bit more careful in wording things in future

at least i was man enough to issue a apology on the other thread not like some others

anyway the gang and i will be down your way over the weekend c u then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

ohhhhh,i really really wish i was old enough to drive:(
    Unfortunately i wont be able to make it out in the morning as i have no lift:( but i will be out with Tony next week hopefully:)

Aaron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Aaron, What part of North Dublin are u at?
    I'm in Red Barn every Weekend, leave Swords at 9.20am approx, any use to u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

tonky wrote: »
    Aaron, What part of North Dublin are u at?
    I'm in Red Barn every Weekend, leave Swords at 9.20am approx, any use to u?

I live in cabra so....
    but thanks for offering tonky:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Cheers for another amazing day lads, brilliant site. Really enjoyed that single shot game in the courtyard too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Yup great craic today lads. I'm wrecked.

Really like the courtyard games both the conventional and semi only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

well lads what can i say ?
    another greAT DAY !!!!

Thanks to the young guns from ARU the next generation of players

• Advertisement

@Whydave you are a cheesy git myself and Martin will shoot you on general principle in future. Jogging past us without a care in the world. "Hey Dave are you out?" Dave turns around, smiles "nope" and then bang bang. :eek: :mad: ;)

:) Fecker

It was very funny in fairness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

thats them Contractors for you smiling as they firer !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Lads

Quick note to say thanks for another days great shooting, great setup and great gaming. Pity I only figured out how to do The Courtyard at 2am this morning ;)

Yesterday also saw the initial meeting of the newest Airsoft team - C.O.F. This stands for Casual Old Folks, and is the first team aimed at those hitting 40 and over; who can't be bothered turning up for training sessions and just want someone else to moan to about exactly how much this will hurt in the morning. Giving out about your kids is optional. Team badge will feature a zimmerframe with mounted guns. Thats if we ever bother getting around to making them up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Was out there on Saturday and I have to say well done lads, it's a real quality site.

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Cheers for another amazing day lads, brilliant site. Really enjoyed that single shot game in the courtyard too.
    hoplite wrote: »
    Yup great craic today lads. I'm wrecked.

Really like the courtyard games both the conventional and semi only.
    whydave wrote: »
    well lads what can i say ?
    another greAT DAY !!!!

Thanks to the young guns from ARU the next generation of players
    Mauriceg wrote: »
    Lads

Quick note to say thanks for another days great shooting, great setup and great gaming. Pity I only figured out how to do The Courtyard at 2am this morning ;)

:)
    Stonewolf wrote: »
    Was out there on Saturday and I have to say well done lads, it's a real quality site.

Glad you all had a great days gaming. Some great action and tense moments of sneaky stuff. I really enjoyed it myself and even got to jump in an have a game .. woo hoo.:D.
    Great to see all the familiar faces and loads of new ones too..
    Well played to all.
    Shoot ya all next time.
    Damian.

Tuesday 23 June

Gates open 6:15 pm
    Games start 6:45 pm
    Games finish 9:30
    Membership holders only, no new sign ins .
    No rentals.
    €10

Please be on time as the gates will be closed and games will commence. We cannot be up and down opening the gates as it is a short session and it will intefere with the play.
    Make sure to bring pistols if you have them for the Courtyard game.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Lol, BUT U didnt enjoy staring at my claymore trying to get up the stairs in the sniper tower! :D

Great Day as always Guys!!!! the single shot games were AMAZING! What airsoft should be about!

Looking forward to getting out again!

Tim (McShape)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

mcshape wrote: »
    Lol, BUT U didnt enjoy staring at my claymore trying to get up the stairs in the sniper tower! :D

Great Day as always Guys!!!! the single shot games were AMAZING! What airsoft should be about!

Looking forward to getting out again!

Tim (McShape)

Bah, the one day I don't have any grenades and you bring a claymore! in fairness we had unlimited lives so someone should have just taken one for the team. Great fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Bah, the one day I don't have any grenades and you bring a claymore! in fairness we had unlimited lives so someone should have just taken one for the team. Great fun though.

lol anyone but you eh! :D
    tahts what cannon fodder are for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Hi Lads, Do you have a backpac with a bladder hanging around in your lost and found? (Red and black):confused:

Vents wrote: »
    Hi Lads, Do you have a backpac with a bladder hanging around in your lost and found? (Red and black):confused:
    AH so someone does own that ultra camo'd up water bladder.:DYep I think its in the lost and found.
    Damian.

:D
    *DOBBY* wrote: »
    Tuesday 23 June

Gates open 6:15 pm
    Games start 6:45 pm
    Games finish 9:30
    Membership holders only, no new sign ins .
    No rentals.
    €10
    Please be on time as the gates will be closed and games will commence. We cannot be up and down opening the gates as it is a short session and it will intefere with the play.
    Make sure to bring pistols if you have them for the Courtyard game.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Looking forward to this evening guys.

Cheers for holding onto the vest for me - new record I heard!! Nice!:pac:

Hope the numbers will be good.

Thanks for coming up tonight lads, even with the small numbers it was a good bit of craic.
    That pistol game in the Courtyard was funny:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Thx 4 the gaming this evenin lads, we may have been out numbered but prevailed in the end. Thought I was goin to give my position away with me laughter after the bang kill in the courtyard.:p

Marshalls done a great job. Will bring the doughnuts next time I get down.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

ahhh noif id known you were doing it today id b down!!:( sorry man!!!!:mad::mad:

tango9 wrote: »
    Thought I was goin to give my position away with me laughter after the bang kill in the courtyard.:p
    lol... "bang bang bang" Well you gotta save ammo when you are playing only with pistols.
    Good times.

ahhh noif id known you were doing it today id b down!!:( sorry man!!!!:mad::mad:
    Not to worry , there'll be other times my man. Also found you Boonie hat, have it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Not to worry , there'll be other times my man. Also found you Boonie hat, have it for you.

ahh cheers mate!!its act my cousins but he doesnt hav a mobile so i sed it put my name up!

we should be up sunday if one of the managers actually remberd to scratch my time out this time :L
    ill keep buggerin them!!HAHA talk to you soon m8!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement