Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Lads,

Just wanted to say thanks for the gaming last night.
    Really enjoyed it, also cheers to tango for the loan of the M4.

Goes to show how different a game can be with lower numbers.

"Bang Bang Bang" for me was the highlight and then not to be found afterwards?!!:pac:

Once again Redbarn came up trumps.

Hopefully see you Saturday depending on the repair of my M4.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Lads,

Just wanted to say thanks for the gaming last night.
    Really enjoyed it, also cheers to tango for the loan of the M4.

Goes to show how different a game can be with lower numbers.

"Bang Bang Bang" for me was the highlight and then not to be found afterwards?!!:pac:

Once again Redbarn came up trumps.

Hopefully see you Saturday depending on the repair of my M4.:(

Yur more than welcome Solid, Hope your own weapons an easy fix, talk 2 ya soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

ahh cheers mate!!its act my cousins but he doesnt hav a mobile so i sed it put my name up!

we should be up sunday if one of the managers actually remberd to scratch my time out this time :L
    ill keep buggerin them!!HAHA talk to you soon m8!!:D
    Dude

When are you gonna get Saturday off?? Hard this working lark isn't it!!! LOL

Darrell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Lads

Is "Tuesday Night at The Barn" going to be a regular event?

Damian

Playing in Red barn this Saturday. Are you going to be getting out for a game(BTW i was the guy that fell down the stairs on opening day)

Top site I have to say!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

All right lads hopin to get down to the barn for the first time this saturday, just wonderin if yous have the forms and all that for membership down there or will i have to bring em with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Lads

Is "Tuesday Night at The Barn" going to be a regular event?
    Every forthnight only. Have to see what the demand is like.:D

RorTHorN wrote: »
    Damian

Playing in Red barn this Saturday. Are you going to be getting out for a game(BTW i was the guy that fell down the stairs on opening day)

Top site I have to say!!!
    Good man. Have to see if I can manage it alright
    D.

All right lads hopin to get down to the barn for the first time this saturday, just wonderin if yous have the forms and all that for membership down there or will i have to bring em with me?
    We will have forms on site for you. Assuming your over 18 yrs, if not we will need a parent or guardian to sign on site aswell.
    Hope this helps.
    D.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    We will have forms on site for you. Assuming your over 18 yrs, if not we will need a parent or guardian to sign on site aswell.
    Hope this helps.
    D.:)

Ah thats grand so cheers mate. lookin forward to it sounds like a great site

• Advertisement

Ah thats grand so cheers mate. lookin forward to it sounds like a great site
    Well looking forward to havin ya down mate and you can be the judge of the site yourself.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Will there be good numbers this Saturday?
    ahh cheers mate!!its act my cousins but he doesnt hav a mobile so i sed it put my name up!

we should be up sunday if one of the managers actually remberd to scratch my time out this time :L
    ill keep buggerin them!!HAHA talk to you soon m8!!:D

When will you be goin' Saturdays again because we miss you on are team :(:P:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

yep well be there on sat also

images%3Fq%3Dairsoft%2Bimages&usg=__45opOihJYsjDh0yqNrgqLNZjoGg=&ei=Sd5DSrXYEdTDsgaRtpUZ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image

the fox

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

l CaESaR l wrote: »
    Will there be good numbers this Saturday?

When will you be goin' Saturdays again because we miss you on are team :(:P:(.

im in d barn sat and im not on ur team:L

Thats cool bud, I just get to kill you over and over like what I did when we were last put on different teams :D:P.

Thats cool bud, I just get to kill you over and over like what I did when we were last put on different teams :D:P.
    u shot me once :L.pm me this thread is for redbarn questions and what not

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

go on ya gud thing ya

the fox

Yeah and if you look on the previous page, when I asked you when will you be playing Saturdays again, I also asked will there be good numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Watch out for a few ghosts around the place on Saturday. There's talk of a 249 or two due to make an appearance. If you got pistols, bring 'em along, good crowd expected.

tonky wrote: »
    Watch out for a few ghosts around the place on Saturday. There's talk of a 249 or two due to make an appearance. If you got pistols, bring 'em along, good crowd expected.

I just got a new pistol 2weeks ago and got to break it in at Rathbeggan :D, so I'm definitely bringing it to Red Barn, but probably wont get to use it because I have a Battle-Axe plus two other mags for my M4, but it's always good to have a pistol tho.

• Advertisement

I just got a new pistol 2weeks ago and got to break it in at Rathbeggan :D, so I'm definitely bringing it to Red Barn, but probably wont get to use it because I have a Battle-Axe plus two other mags for my M4, but it's always good to have a pistol tho.

The pistol/semi-auto games in the courtyard are brilliant, hopefully we will have one or two of them on Saturday. Clearing/Defending those buildings with just a pistol team is deadly.

The pistol/semi-auto games in the courtyard are brilliant, hopefully we will have one or two of them on Saturday. Clearing/Defending those buildings with just a pistol team is deadly.

tonky are you a marshall at redbarn?if so whats your name :D

The pistol/semi-auto games in the courtyard are brilliant, hopefully we will have one or two of them on Saturday. Clearing those buildings with just a pistol team is deadly.

It sounds brilliant, so I hope we do get to play one of those games.

tonky are you a marshall at redbarn?if so whats your name :D
    Hmm, guess so, however -
    You know all the Marshals at Red Barn are Players also. :D:D
    We try to keep the marshaling to a minimum, depending on the players.
    When everyone is cool, marshal becomes player.
    See you on Saturday.
    Off to Bed now.... nite nite :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

hahah i know who wonky honky tonky is :p:p
    will defo be up this saturday;)

Hi Dobby

Any idea what games you're gonna be hitting us with tomorrow!!!!

Any new games on the horizen??

Have you joined a new team dude??

Have you joined a new team dude??

no im just not on a team atm!did yeas make a proper team?

hey damo cant wait to get down and play tomoro hope the weather is gud:D:D:D

Hi Dobby

Any idea what games you're gonna be hitting us with tomorrow!!!!

Any new games on the horizen??

Well we always start off with the L.Z. to get the blood flowing, and sure we'll see how it goes.
    We always got a few new games on the backburner , we just don't like bringing them in each week. But sure we'll pull one out for tomorrow, for ya...:)
    I have a sneaky feeling we'll run out of doughnuts early tomorrow.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

Have lot's of fun tomorrow bring lot's and lot's of bb's :D:D:D:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement