Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

just wonderin if theres a shop up near red barn by any chance for lunch and that?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

just wonderin if theres a shop up near red barn by any chance for lunch and that?

there is a garage you can go2 they do rolls i think(its beside blake cross garage)!i think they still do supermacs!

the lads do a lunch there (if there still doing it!)u order it b4 lunch and they will go off and get it for you

there is a garage you can go2 they do rolls i think(its beside blake cross garage)!i think they still do supermacs!

the lads do a lunch there (if there still doing it!)u order it b4 lunch and they will go off and get it for you

Cheers man thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

There is the Esso garage up the road( hot rolls etc, no Supermacs anymore though, unfortunately) or you can order rolls and bagels on site and they are delivered down fresh to site.
    There is always free tea/coffee throughout the day. Bottles of water are available to buy at a €1 a bottle aswell.:)

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    There is the Esso garage up the road( hot rolls etc, no Supermacs anymore though, unfortunately) or you can order rolls and bagels on site and they are delivered down fresh to site.
    There is always free tea/coffee throughout the day. Bottles of water are available to buy at a €1 a bottle aswell.:)

Thats a class set up cheers man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

damo me aul flower im down on the morrow mate....lock up the donuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

damo me aul flower

wdf ,i'ed imagine your a woman? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Great game today lads!
    The site is just getting better and better with all the growth....

hey damo and co :D

had a great day yet again!!i hope to get out again soon :D

that pistol game was amazing!i hope i get to play that again:D

i lost my 8.4 asg mini battery!i brought it out but i didnt use it!i dono if i left it in the safe zone or what:(

ohh and i lost one have fingerd glove!lol i came in and i found out i only had 1!:p:p
    its probb around the safe zone!

could you keep an eye out please?:D:D.

Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Had a great day today. Both Teams were great. I loved the Pistol game and the growth is just amazing.

• Advertisement

Damian

Great bunch of lads there today
    Good sport all round

Darrell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

today was juicy i have a sore face and nipple,well done to all,Damo you are sound,you and the lads are doin a great job! P.S Honky Tonky where did ye go for the last game?I was lookin foward to havin a shot of ur big gun :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Snoop Dogg wrote: »
    today was juicy i have a sore face and nipple,well done to all,Damo you are sound,you and the lads are doin a great job! P.S Honky Tonky where did ye go for the last game?I was lookin foward to havin a shot of ur big gun :D:D

lol, "today was juicy"

Alright lads,
    just want to say thanks for a quality day today, great site, sound group of lads (Come on the yellow team!!) all honest players and cheers to the red barn lads themselves (thanks ronon for the lift). lookin forward to next weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

what a day saturday great games young and old playing 2gether and all having fun the way airsoft should be

well done to the RED BARN GANG great job

ronan u inspired us to hold the lz for the full 20 mins

the BATTLE OF THE BRIDGE was just awesome a thing of airsoft legend ....full auto all the way baby

thanks to all on the yellow team great fun

thanks again damian and neil c u soon

the fox...............1 of Many Irish Airsofters :cool:

RIP Michael Jackson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Good games today lads. Cheers to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

cheers for today lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Great games today lads.. the YELLOW TEAM kicked ass on ALL games. .. it was a white sorry YELLOW wash today.. honest gaming today ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hey i'm going to come up on the 11th and i'm trying to get my dad to come along.

Any tips on how to convince him? Hes relitivly unfit and just wondering if this site would be alright for him? Hes in his late 40's.

We're going on a Saturday, so how many people on average come on that day? Same thing with Sunday.

Thanks

Rob

PS. What BB's do you give with the membership? :-)

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Hey i'm going to come up on the 11th and i'm trying to get my dad to come along.

Any tips on how to convince him? Hes relitivly unfit and just wondering if this site would be alright for him? Hes in his late 40's.

We're going on a Saturday, so how many people on average come on that day? Same thing with Sunday.

Thanks

Rob

PS. What BB's do you give with the membership? :-)

hey mate just tell him its well worth it!!tell him its not just kids who go there are adults his age going regurly,its verry friendly

there both the same really but more experienced players go sunday so i recomend bring him saturday

currently the lads at redbarn are giving 4k raptor bbs:D:D:D.

Andy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Hes relitivly unfit and just wondering if this site would be alright for him? Hes in his late 40's.

I'm in my early 40's and and have roughly the same level of fitness as your Da. Its no problem to me, so as long as he's prepared to go back to his childhood then he's grand. Just remember - no rentals on a Sunday...

Alright thanks guys, i'll bring him down on saturday. How many people on average go that day?

Rob

Alright thanks guys, i'll bring him down on saturday. How many people on average go that day?

Rob

youll havto ask *dobby* he co owns the site!he will know the average for sat! he should be on boards later on to reply!:D:D

Andy

Rob
    There's generally a good show on Saturday!!!
    Just head down any day of the weekend , You will have a great time and the lads will look after you!!!

what a day saturday great games young and old playing 2gether and all having fun the way airsoft should be

well done to the RED BARN GANG great job

ronan u inspired us to hold the lz for the full 20 mins

the BATTLE OF THE BRIDGE was just awesome a thing of airsoft legend ....full auto all the way baby

thanks to all on the yellow team great fun

thanks again damian and neil c u soon

the fox...............1 of Many Irish Airsofters :cool:

RIP Michael Jackson
    Ah yeah .. RIP MJ too even though it has nothing to do with this thread

Just BB it.....(Get it Beat it)

Thanks guys, dobby when you get a chance, let me know how many ppl come down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Thanks guys, dobby when you get a chance, let me know how many ppl come down :)
    Hey Rob,
    There's always a good crowd down Saturday and Sunday, with Sunday being the busier. Saturday numbers hard to say, loads of factors depend on turn out. But you sure won't be dissapointed and nor will your dad, and tell him not to worry about his fitness level and age as he can take it at his own pace. Plenty of places for him to snipe from...lol:D

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    and tell him not to worry about his fitness level and age as he can take it at his own pace. Plenty of places for him to snipe from...lol:D

Or as I like to put it, plenty of bushes to have a lie down in.... :rolleyes:

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Or as I like to put it, plenty of bushes to have a lie down in.... :rolleyes:
    Haha very good.

But can you give me any types of numbers for saturdays, like 10-15, 20-25 25+ etc?

Hes afraid of big numbers :rolleyes:

Rob

• Advertisement

Big numbers are good - more targets to aim at, and more people to hide behind ;) Seriously though, I usually play on a SUnday. We had 40+ two weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement