Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

plus less work for your Da.He will be able to take his time and play at his own pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Yeah but he needs to rent a gun. Personally I think it'd be much better going on Sunday, but Red Barn don't rent guns then, so Saturday it has to be :)

Can anyone answer the Saturday question though?

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Yeah but he needs to rent a gun. Personally I think it'd be much better going on Sunday, but Red Barn don't rent guns then, so Saturday it has to be :)

Can anyone answer the Saturday question though?

Numbers can vary on a Saturday.
    Just bring him along and see how it goes. There are a few father & son combos here already, so there's no pressure on anyone. Age does not matter at all.
    The vibe is on enjoying the games and having the crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

tonky wrote: »
    Numbers can vary on a Saturday.

The vibe is on enjoying the games and having the crack.
    Well said Tonky.
    This is very true. Just bring him along and sure see how he goes.. betcha he loves it. And sure he might even get to shoot you ... if we put him on the opposite team:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

I'm the same age as your dad & probably a bit fatter & I have a great time. He can be a sneaky git or a geriatric rambo but he's going to have a laugh.Plus he'll get free tea & that's the clincher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Brillient thanks very much lads. I'll show him these messages when I get a chance and let you know what he says!

Once again, thanks for the encuragement

I will be diffeinitly down on the 11th, hopefully with my dad :)

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Just wondering do you have face mask rentals? I have a gang of first timers interested calling up for the 12th July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

sunday let me see new scar grenade and lots and lots of bb's.full day's are so much fun.:cool::cool::D:D:D:cool::cool:

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Just wondering do you have face mask rentals? I have a gang of first timers interested calling up for the 12th July.
    Is it just masks your after ? if so how many is needed. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

hey damien are you open next tuesday?

cheers,

Andy

• Advertisement

hey damien are you open next tuesday?

cheers,

Andy
    Thats correct Andy, we are open next Tuesday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thats correct Andy, we are open next Tuesday evening.
    Hi Damian

What time are you starting on Tuesday.
    Think I'll pop up for a few hours gaming

Darrell

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

Hi Guys, are you doing limited ammo games (300 rds or so) sometimes? I've never been to Red Barn but planning to hit it nxt weekend. I am normally playing in HRTA and realy love limited ammo or even mid caps only games. I am seriously sick of electric drum mags and John Rambo's blasting on full auto all the time...
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Volthar wrote: »
    Hi Guys, are you doing limited ammo games (300 rds or so) sometimes? I've never been to Red Barn but planning to hit it nxt weekend. I am normally playing in HRTA and realy love limited ammo or even mid caps only games. I am seriously sick of electric drum mags and John Rambo's blasting on full auto all the time...
    Cheers

I've been up there and they sometimes do semi-auto only or Handgun only... their great fun... It's a great site and well worth the visit...

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

ah damo ,,,see you tomorrow,,,lock up your donuts. new batteries for my big electric double battle axe mag..love it ha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    I've been up there and they sometimes do semi-auto only or Handgun only... their great fun... It's a great site and well worth the visit...

thanks fot that

SparkyDNut wrote: »

that great now i can use my new MEU tomorrow.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Had a great time today, thanks a mil' lads!
    You are a credit to the Irish Airsoft community.

phlegms wrote: »
    Had a great time today, thanks a mil' lads!
    You are a credit to the Irish Airsoft community.

+1,the high numbers really say alot about the site but anyway my day did not got too good:( and was worse when i got home and walked on me Ma's clean floor:pac:.

A big big thanks to all who played this weekend. Great sportsmanship and craic. Loved every minute of it. And thats without even playing.:)
    Thanks to all again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

A big big thanks to all who played this weekend. Great sportsmanship and craic. Loved every minute of it. And thats without even playing.:)
    Thanks to all again.

Excellent day of it. All honest players and some intense fire fights. cheers to all the red barn lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Thanks to all again.

What can i say, Another EPIC day in red barn, My Hat goes off to all the players there yesterday, all honourable, not ONE question over hits all day, All ages showing huge skill and enthusiasm, (Even the little guy cant remember his name with the red hair and the mp5, he was a one man army!!!)
    Im just sick i had to be a wuss and stay out of the rain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Thanks to Damien, Neil and the crew for a brilliant day's gaming yesterday. Large turnout despite the bit of rain, great games.

Just a reminder to all interested. Games tomorrow evening from 6.15 gates open and close promptly at 6.45. Games will run til about 9.30. Members only please.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Skatdude

Hi damien,
    can you get me a pair of the mesh googles you have, not sure the make but look good,
    cheers
    jay

Skatdude wrote: »
    Hi damien,
    can you get me a pair of the mesh googles you have, not sure the make but look good,
    cheers
    jay
    hey Jay,
    Here is a link in this thread ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055470830&highlight=bitter+mesh )to the website that make them.
    There are quite a few styles to choose from.
    Hope this helps.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

Cheers for today lads. those small numbers can be savage. The 2 man teams in the woodland was intense. Lookin forward to the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Cheers for today lads. those small numbers can be savage. The 2 man teams in the woodland was intense. Lookin forward to the weekend
    Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Thx to all for the gaming tuesday evening guys. Well done to young John 'ya played a stormer'. See yall soon:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Skatdude

hey Jay,
    Here is a link in this thread ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055470830&highlight=bitter+mesh )to the website that make them.
    There are quite a few styles to choose from.
    Hope this helps.:)
    :) many thanks damien:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement