Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Proper milsim.... take 4 Hawks hostage and lock them in....
    lol.
    Sorry lads bout that.
    Good team play from everyone. Well played all.
    Sure gets dark real quick.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I shoulda known chairsofting would get us in trouble eventually. Sorry for not being loud and illuminated enough :-)

Excellent evening's gaming, will definitely be back next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Had a cracking time, you'll be seeing plenty more of me I hope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Class games tonight lads (as usual)
    First time in the dark though....
    DARK + FOREST = SCARY (especially with a few Grim Reapers floating about haha)
    Great performance from the Tigers, our team work is getting better every week.Fair play to some of the Hawks also.Thanks for the competition Reapers
    You nearly had us in your SYTHES (haha, see what i done there, haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭moggser

Cheers very much for tonight's gaming lads was very good really enjoyed it

that much that we tried to stay the nite lol

think this is gonna be me regular tue's nite's haunt
    thanks for having us

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yup i had a ball at that. or about 3000 balls to be more specific. :D

fair play to dobby for the invite and thanks to the Tigers and other players there. twas really great craic playing with/against ya, especially in that pitch dark forest.

We'll do this again. :)

EDIT: lol at getting locked in. gary said it as a joke on the way out only to realise were were actually locked in.,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Thanks to all the lads who turned out tonight. Great fun playing with the Tigers & Hawks & Reapers plus all the individual players. The half light in the woodland makes for really tense gaming. Great crack. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Proper milsim.... take 4 Hawks hostage and lock them in....
    lol.
    Sorry lads bout that.
    Good team play from everyone. Well played all.
    Sure gets dark real quick.:)

Sounds like good fun alright, I however must apologise for me an the bros absence we won't be around till 5th September as we both have work or family to see to respectively. Good to hear its all going well and hopefully we can get some more video together then. Oh does anyone here know some airsoft forums out there. I'd like to promote the material and thats the best place for it so if you know anywhere just PM it to me. See you all again soon ye shower of s*****

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I shoulda known chairsofting would get us in trouble eventually. Sorry for not being loud and illuminated enough :-)

Excellent evening's gaming, will definitely be back next time.
    Ah no, sure I saw you guys , just thought it would be fun to lock you in..lol
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Had a cracking time, you'll be seeing plenty more of me I hope ;)
    Glad to hear it Dan. But I think the whole idea is to wear camo so we don't see ya.:p
    Troyad21 wrote: »
    Great performance from the Tigers, our team work is getting better every week.Fair play to some of the Hawks also.Thanks for the competition Reapers
    Yeah the teams were well matched, which says alot, even with the Reapers being outgunned by 5 players.
    moggser wrote: »
    Cheers very much for tonight's gaming lads was very good really enjoyed it
    Always a pleasure having you guys over. As said before, your welcome anytime..(that we're open lol)
    Masada wrote: »
    yup i had a ball at that. or about 3000 balls to be more specific. :D

fair play to dobby for the invite and thanks to the Tigers and other players there. twas really great craic playing with/against ya, especially in that pitch dark forest.

We'll do this again. :)

EDIT: lol at getting locked in. gary said it as a joke on the way out only to realise were were actually locked in.,:D
    Glad to see you get out from behind that desk for some action. Nice little Gun you brought out aswell.

Thanks to all. Great bunch of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Super games last nite not one claim of not taking hits . Well done to the Hawks and the tigers, even doh they hade a 5 man advantage . Guess use needed it :P. The night game was class the night vision was cool pity i didnt know how to use it right. But best of all was gettin to shoot the marshals paybacks a bitch.... We'll be up saturday

Reapers:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

Hello, Everybody.
    Red Barn very nice site, and marshalls are considerate. Cool to be there.
    So why we are going to visit Red Barn again on Saturday.
    We are planing have 10-12 shooters.
    Expect good game.
    See u all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jack s

Hi
    What are the times this Saturday, 3 of us are on for an afternoon from noon to about 4-5pm. is this possible what times are the gates open etc..

Cheers
    Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Lunch is at half 1, but I'm not sure. Check the website :)

jack s wrote: »
    Hi
    What are the times this Saturday, 3 of us are on for an afternoon from noon to about 4-5pm. is this possible what times are the gates open etc..

Cheers
    Jack

Lunch is usually 1.30 - 2 approx. If you arrive then you should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Hi Dobby

Will be down on Sat for some shooting...
    Feeling refreshed after my hols...

Let's hope the weather holds up

See ya Sat

RorTHorN wrote: »
    Hi Dobby

Will be down on Sat for some shooting...
    Feeling refreshed after my hols...

Let's hope the weather holds up

See ya Sat
    See ya then my man.. good weather booked in for the weekend. It cost a fortune , but worth it. lol:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Great day today lads, both teams played well and the last game was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Hi Dobby

Thanks for the games this morning, the firm but fair marshalling is appreciated & is one of the things that makes a well run site. Hopefully next time I'll be up for a full day.

Cheers

Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Team Kosa

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

it was saturday the 22 aug 2009 and what do ya know nearly 80 airsoft lunatics are arriving to take on the challenges at the barn

it was a really great days airsoft thanks to damien neil ernie and ronan for some great games

the facility to get pictures of your day is a great addition to what is really one if not the best site in dublin thanks to those doing it

i brought my youngest son for his first airsoft outing and he really had a ball thanks lads for that

well done yellow team great fun playing with you

thanks for the tenner damian:D

• Advertisement

You should get rid of the word "airsoft" in the first sentence of your post Silverfox :P

it was saturday the 22 aug 2009 and what do ya know nearly 80 airsoft lunatics are arriving to take on the challenges at the barn

it was a really great days airsoft thanks to damien neil ernie and ronan for some great games

the facility to get pictures of your day is a great addition to what is really one if not the best site in dublin thanks to those doing it

i brought my youngest son for his first airsoft outing and he really had a ball thanks lads for that

well done yellow team great fun playing with you

thanks for the tenner damian:D

the fox...........................one of Many Irish Airsofters

Thanks for the kind words. The large numbers certainty provide a challange, but also a great opportunity to try out new things. I think most people will agree that the three way special forces game was brilliant.
    I know the lads are determined to make the Barn the best, both for enjoyment and as a safe place to play, where any messing is nipped in the bud.
    Thanks to all for a great weekend, I enjoyed both marshaling and playing.
    E.

Gray wrote: »
    Hi Dobby

Thanks for the games this morning, the firm but fair marshalling is appreciated & is one of the things that makes a well run site. Hopefully next time I'll be up for a full day.

Cheers

Graham
    Thanks Graham,
    Yeah firm is the polite way of putting it.. lol.
    Hate to start barking like that but when needs must. Glad you enjoyed your morning and after a rocky start I think it eased out to a rather good day.
    Airsoft is sport, pastime and passion for all of us and sometimes we need a reminder that its not real bullets so that its ok to take a hit and be proud to run to a respawn rather than get other peoples back up.
    But everybody should always give people the benifit of the doubt and not take the attitude of ' well if he's not taking a hit , neither am I'.
    So to every airsofter out there, there is no shame in running to a respawn 10 times in a game, if thats what it takes to be honourable. You'll earn the respect of every player out on the field .

Now , off my soap box, sorry bout that.
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That Kosa video looks very well done. :)

Look forward to playin you lot again in a week or so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

Team Kosa wrote: »

great video guys

would love to see the rest of the footage thats was shot

Thanks to all who played soldier at the Barn this week end.
    Plenty of BB swapping , so much that every marshal took a fair few hits( I'm sure some intentional..lol).
    Thanks to all the marshals who played a stormin job and keepin a tight reign on the events.
    And the weather was great , so all in all , job well done.
    Thanks.

great video guys

+1 on that. Well done Team Kosa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    +1 on that. Well done Team Kosa.
    they are a good team, that had to be mad pavel knee deep in the swamp.
    great video.
    looking forward to getting a few rats back down soon,
    damo you shoutin at people did somebody take a shortcut through the safe zone or wah:rolleyes:

Nah

Damo just likes shouting at people :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Nah

Damo just likes shouting at people :P
    ye he is gettin very grumpy, he needs to do a bit of yoga or sumtin...........:rolleyes:
    or maybe he should take up playing airsoft to relieve his stress.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement