Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Second that one Andy.
    Was a great laugh today.
    My owl ghillie head and shoulders works the business in the long grass in the new field, haha.
    Lads didn't know what was goin on, haha. :confused:

Yeah you were very hard to see in that long grass plus you had a great spot to pick off the yellow team :P

Great games today lads.

The field is class to play games in and can't wait to see what els you have in store for us.

Hope to be up soon.

Philip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

great days gaming today!

the new field is getting better and better!

go red team!lol

see yea next saturday!:D:D

Andy

too right man we had great fun out there an man vanishing after a half day bad form altogether :D:D:D. When I'm back in Ireland (gone from 2morro) I'll try sort out heading up as ya know the bro (ie my way up lol) is gone for some time
    Second that one Andy.
    Was a great laugh today.
    My owl ghillie head and shoulders works the business in the long grass in the new field, haha.

firstly your sniping was damn good out there and they spent their whole time looking at me an you, great fun. Oh and to you all many thanks on behalf of my brother, set up depending that was likely his last day for a good long while and between the players on both teams and marshals its a great send off :cool:. oh an to the tigers (Gar you know its you) I'll be wearing them marks on my nose for some time, youl all pay for that fiasco in the courtyard lol :D. Also thanks to the cameraman and vids may take some time to appear ;)

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

lookin forward to the new video bud,pity i cant get up for a few weeks(broken rib:()so i really want to see the new layout,hope to get up to the barn asap,missin the craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

i here by put in a motion to rename the building in courtyard that doc held on his own can everyone please put forward ideas on a name

thanks damian neil ronan for allowing me to be guest marshall again had a ball

thanks to all the lads for their honest gaming well 99% then

great gaming again on sat

doc very dissapointed with that 5.59 time on the lz whats going on:(

al (bb nose ) i hope those pics and videos came out ok

martin

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Daz R1

Just in from Red Barn and I have to say "savage" ! Only my second time to try airsoft and im addicted,Theres never a problem for the guys there even if you left your wallet at home:o and were short the money:o or you have no camo gear, they lend it to you !
    Cant say much about there new field as everything there was new to me ,my only regret was I couldnt do a full day :D

Now Im off to spend a fortune online on gear :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Guys thanks for today, i love the courtyard :D but ya's need more trees :) nah seriously, thanks for the warm welcome and i look forward to seeing you all again

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

Second that one Andy.
    Was a great laugh today.

yeah it was brain!

one of the lads were saying there was just one left behind us i was looking behind for ages and i onl spotted you because you stood up! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Guys thanks for today, i love the courtyard :D but ya's need more trees :) nah seriously, thanks for the warm welcome and i look forward to seeing you all again
    Glad to meet you Stone,
    Pleasure to have yourself and G up for a bit of craic. Shame you didn't get to try all the different areas out , but sure you have a reason to come back for more....:).
    See ya soon man..
    Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

yeah it was brain!

one of the lads were saying there was just one left behind us i was looking behind for ages and i onl spotted you because you stood up! :D:D

Haha, yeah I remember you saying you didn't know I was there when I stood up and the look on your face was fairly funny too.I guess the silencer does work after all, haha.
    A few of the lads where standing in my line of fire when they got knocked out of the game and I had to tell them to move they didn't know what was going on when the grass started talking to them, haha.:confused:
    I'll probably see you next weekend Andy(but you might not see me, haha).
    Good gaming out of you.;)

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Glad to meet you Stone,
    Pleasure to have yourself and G up for a bit of craic. Shame you didn't get to try all the different areas out , but sure you have a reason to come back for more....:).
    See ya soon man..
    Damian.

Sounded like I missed a good day today Damo.
    Looking forward to seeing whats in store for next week in the new area.
    With the rate yous are working out there it'll probably be finished by tomorrow, haha.
    The morter bunker is class.
    Defo need a game/objective involving that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Lads

The new area is class. Can't wait till it's fully finished. Site just keeps getting better and better each week. Top marks to Neil and Damo...
    The games on Saturday were great craic too. Red team kicked ass!!!!LOL

Darrell

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Daz R1

RorTHorN wrote: »
    Lads

The games on Saturday were great craic too. Red team kicked ass!!!!LOL

Darrell

So that's what happened to them them ran out of steam Sunday :D as they S**ked ass sunday lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SligoAirsoft

Hey Lads

great day Saturday I wish I could be down in Dublin every weekend. Red team kicked ass (go Tigers) ha ha. Thanks for looking after me lads. The brother was gutted about that lad in the french camo's nose. Big shout out to the boys for the warm welcome as always and the constant professionalism in running the show.

The best of luck with the new field. Good long game, really enjoyed the layout.

I have to get the finger out and sort something out up here in Sligo so we can organise a weekend away up here

later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just wanted to say thanks for my first time out, awesome site.

Hey Lads

great day Saturday I wish I could be down in Dublin every weekend. Red team kicked ass (go Tigers) ha ha. Thanks for looking after me lads. The brother was gutted about that lad in the french camo's nose. Big shout out to the boys for the warm welcome as always and the constant professionalism in running the show.

The best of luck with the new field. Good long game, really enjoyed the layout.

I have to get the finger out and sort something out up here in Sligo so we can organise a weekend away up here

later

I take it this is Keith?!?!
    Haha, Gar is never gutted bout headshots he got me nearly point black in the neck with the shotgun the week before haha.:eek:
    We rocked the courtyard on Saturday.
    "Dya like that?!?!"

Well mate

all I can say is the red team owned the courtyard on Saturday and like any court gave a harsh judgement and sentence to the yellow team on the day ha ha (wait till they read this talk about putting a bulls-eye on your back ha ha)

whats the crack did you go training. been looking for that new TM VSR we spoke about around the Internet couldn't find anything new. Are all the lads on boards if so ask them to pop us a link.

How is the spending going whats the latest buy ha ha.
    Any luck with the car ?

later

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks for my first time out, awesome site.
    Glad to have you down, especially when you switched the name tape ,showed your true desires there.;)
    I think you Hawks might have played Airsoft before though......See ya all soon.

Well mate

all I can say is the red team owned the courtyard on Saturday and like any court gave a harsh judgement and sentence to the yellow team on the day ha ha (wait till they read this talk about putting a bulls-eye on your back ha ha)

whats the crack did you go training. been looking for that new TM VSR we spoke about around the Internet couldn't find anything new. Are all the lads on boards if so ask them to pop us a link.

How is the spending going whats the latest buy ha ha.
    Any luck with the car ?

later

Check your PMs I sent you the link for the new TM L96 not VSR, haha....
    Sorry, don't mean to clog the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

hey doobs, hows the village coming on. what make bbs have you for sale up there.

hey doobs, hows the village coming on. what make bbs have you for sale up there.
    We got bottles of Blasters .20g.
    probably enough to keep that weed-eater Norton of a 416 of yours in stock. and tomorrow the lads will chrono those big 'Guns' of yours.:D
    The 'Killing Fields' is coming along slowly, but getting there.
    You won't have the :Pwonderfulness of myself :Pthere tomorrow as I will be shooting at Predator.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

Ladies and gentlemen I hope today went well as always and can't wait to get back and see how the killing field is coming along cool.gif. To all, our vids will be up and any who wanted me to send pics taken on my camera I will once I'm home biggrin.gif. but what the hell heres one or 2 from ours to keep you lot amused.

We never will know what Dano is pointing at will we :P:P

Well hope this weekend went well. I'll be down to wreck all your heads next Saturday so just giving you a heads-up so you can stock up the Donuts ha ha :eek:

later

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

We got bottles of Blasters .20g.
    probably enough to keep that weed-eater Norton of a 416 of yours in stock. and tomorrow the lads will chrono those big 'Guns' of yours.:D
    The 'Killing Fields' is coming along slowly, but getting there.
    You won't have the :Pwonderfulness of myself :Pthere tomorrow as I will be shooting at Predator.:pac:
    dont you kn ow your aegs , its an m4 tac ...not a 416 ha. isnt that a peugot .. not in my hands baby. great games today. how was predator . hope ypu got your ass kicked doobes, AM:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Butter Voucher

Ha ha i wasnt actually pointing at any thing persific just you know it looks good as a pose....:p:D:p

Sunday 11th October
    Gates open at 9 am and close at 10.15
    Cost is €20 per member this includes:
    Breakfast roll, a raffle ticket and games till 4 o'clock
    We will then do the raffle for the following prizes;
    Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa Custom Stainless
    ACU Tac Vest
    2 Vouchers for The Camo Shop for €100 each
    Voucher for 5 people for Action Toy soldiers Range
    Voucher for 3 Months Free gaming at Red Barn
    A BIG Thanks to Tony in Eirsoft and Derek in MIA and the guys from The Camo Shop for their donations
    Thanks guys very much.
    We will also sell extra raffle tickets (€5 per ticket) before the raffle to try and generate a few quid more for the charity.
    All monies from the day will go to Childline Breakfast Appeal.

Sunday 11th October
    ACU Tac Vest
    A BIG Thanks to Tony in Eirsoft and Derek in MIA for their donations
    Thanks guys very much.
    We will also sell extra raffle tickets before the raffle to try and generate a few quid more for the charity.

deco nate wrote: »
    hi dobby,just need to know how much for the extra tickets?and ill see ya all sunday,cheers
    Sorry Deco , forgot to put that in.€5 per extra ticket.:)

fair play bud,its great to see this happen,plus i need to see the new part of the site,i have missed playin airsoft big time :)

Sunday 11th October
    ACU Tac Vest
    2 Vouchers for The Camo Shop for €100 each
    A BIG Thanks to Tony in Eirsoft and Derek in MIA and the guys from The Camo Shop for their donations
    Thanks guys very much.
    We will also sell extra raffle tickets (€5 per ticket) before the raffle to try and generate a few quid more for the charity.

Why do ya always make me come twice Damo?!?!
    Come to Redbarn that is, haha.
    I think I might have to go Saturday and Sunday now.
    Can I buy a ticket on Saturday if I can't make it Sunday though?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Damnit

HRTA have their childline on Saturday.

Full weekend airsofting :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement